Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Grcia vs. Keith Thurmon at 147. Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    I feel it would look like Naz v.s. MAB

Smooth operator v.s. loose cannon

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Never in a million years did i think Thurman and Garcia would relate to Nas and Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
        Never in a million years did i think Thurman and Garcia would relate to Nas and Barrera.
        That's because you know peniz about boxing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I ain't ever seen Thurman do the crazy ish what nas did.

It just doesn't sound right, Thurman and Nas

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
            I ain't ever seen Thurman do the crazy ish what nas did.

It just doesn't sound right, Thurman and Nas
            It has nothing to do with stylistic comparison. Moreso fight composure and mature technical ability versus raw athleticism and natural gifts.

As for my comment.....well. troll, get trolled buddy.

Comment

Thurman and D.Garcia's paths will almost certainly cross in the future. It's only a matter of time before D.Garcia moves up to 147.

They know eachother from the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                It has nothing to do with stylistic comparison. Moreso fight composure and mature technical ability versus raw athleticism and natural gifts.

As for my comment.....well. troll, get trolled buddy.
                Technical ability could be a part of a boxers style but whatever.

I'm not trolling you, but i admire your imagination of comparing Thurman to Nas lol i would have never thought of that.

Comment

Toss up fight with either winding up on the canvas out cold... at this point any fight with Swift would be a treat since he is too fukn BZ doing everything else other than boxing... straight bs for real!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Thurman is very like Khan stylistically, a lot of the same defensive flaws too.
                    His speed and movement will give Garcia problems early on until he finds his timing and wipes Thurman's clock as he comes in.

Thurmans strength is not his power but his handspeed. Garcia will slow him down to the body & catch him coming in with the garsh.

Thurman is so raw and I don't trust that chin one bit, hes a brutal K.O waiting too happen. Alright enough prospect but at this stage overrated as hell.

He is a good amateur.
                    People think Garcia's power is going to translate at 147 but the guy isn't even taking JWWs out. Little guys like Herrera, Judah, Matthysse are going the distance with him, Thurman's a big WW, do we know Garcia can hurt bigger fighters?

Not convinced Thurman's chin is all that bad either, he was able to take Chaves's punches flush so it's not glass. I just think his defense is ropey.

A lot of talk on this thread about Thurman getting caught on the way in but that pre-supposes him fighting on the front-foot when he's as comfortable on the backfoot.

Comment

I'll take One Time by mid to late KO.

Just have never been that impressed by Danny Garcia. Seems like a good dude, just not all that...

WAR One Time !!

Comment

Working...
                      X