Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO's New Show "Under The Lights" With Max Kellarman, Timothy Bradley, Virgil Hunter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched it, great lil segment. Man I wish these were regular.

Comment

that was way better than the fight game crap. nice to see people that actually know boxing talk strategy

Comment

you can see why ward is so good, hunter knows his stuff

interesting to see bradley be so torn as to who to pick to win for the fight before ultimately picking pacquaio

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          you can see why ward is so good, hunter knows his stuff

interesting to see bradley be so torn as to who to pick to win for the fight before ultimately picking pacquaio
          Virgil made him think twice that is why.

Virgil is a brilliant trainer, I even made a thread about him that he is underrated.

Comment

Damn that was great

Comment

Not to sound like a broken record but I have to agree, excellent show. I am not a big Max Kellerman fan but he did a great job and Virgil Hunter was exceptional. What more can be said about Tim Bradley, the guy Is a class act full of honesty.

Comment

It was funny when Bradley said, "it's bad to stand against the rope against pacquiao" Then Max showed him a clip of Bradley standing against the rope against pacquiao and proceeded to ask him "what are you doing standing against the rope here"

Comment

They had to make a whole show to convince people algieri has a chance in hell....Yet still nope nope nope.

Comment

Infinitely preferable to 24/7 type shows.

Comment

Awesome show, really gives you an idea of just how knowledgeable and motivating Virgil Hunter can be.

Comment

Working...
                      X