• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
    pulev made wlad fight just because of his size and jab,
    imagine how cautious wlad would be if fury was across him,
    if fury lands on wlad, its lights out
    I think Wlad definitely has a bigger punch, but Fury has some skills plus he is bigger man. I would really like to see that one..

Also I believe Fury didn't yet show his best.

Comment

Wlad v Wilder
      Because of Deontay's ****ing ridiculous power.

Comment

Well Fury is a much better boxer than Wilder for sure.

Except only Wilder really has a chance for a shock KO because Fury will still be thoroughly outboxed and can't really hurt Wladimir.

Problem with Wilder though is his cards are played out all at once. And unfortunately his unco attack lends him to a quick KO.

His whiskers are also not of quality to withstand WK for more than a few bombs.

I don't think either could really beat him.

But I'd like to see him finish Wilder fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Wilder can take just about anyone if he lands clean (ok, maybe apart from Vitali )
          Any guy who isn't diseased or anorexic can in theory knock out anyone if they land clean. The trick is actually executing it against a live opponent. Wilder fights crazy.

I think Fury vs Wilder would be great for some division clarity, he's another guy with the physical tools but just has these moments of crazed slop where you wonder if he could ever really be a champion.

Comment

I think that only the guys taller or the same height as Wlad would possibly cause some problems.

Who would you rather see against him - Fury or Wilder.

I prefer Fury as I thin he is more talented and actually I can see him causing Wlad problems.
            gotta be Fury, more accomplished, more entertaining, better skill set, proven fighting spirit, what more do we want from a challenger? although if wilder gets that wbc belt i want wlad to be truly undisputed.

Comment

Ok...let's see...

Wilder? Doubt he get's part Stiverne to be honest. But, he does make it a dangerous fight because you know if he lands clean he CAN hurt Wlad...however, this is probably a Lewis-Grant style fight so expect an early finish...for that reason it would be exciting.

Fury? Grossly overrated IMO but he is a rough guy and his size can cause problems for Wlad for sure and his long arms can do some damage on the inside. This would be a very uncomfortable fight for Wlad and would probably have an explosive ending, I see it being similar to the Pulev fight, Fury has comparable power, probably a worse jab but bigger size. Also an exciting fight.

Considering I think Wilder doesn't get past Stiverne, I'd say Fury...then again I feel Chisora can beat him.

So, there also could be the question - Stiverne or Chisora?

Comment

I think Wlad definitely has a bigger punch, but Fury has some skills plus he is bigger man. I would really like to see that one..

Also I believe Fury didn't yet show his best.
                yea wlad hits harder but fury can stop wlad,
                he is bigger than wlad and has a decent jab

Comment

our deontay got stiverne problems by the look of things. that's not a fight to look past.

as for the fight to see, it's wilder vs klitschko. nobody in the division can punch like wilder can. he's also taller and longer, and faster than klitschko. wilder's going to get freaking torched

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
                    Any guy who isn't diseased or anorexic can in theory knock out anyone if they land clean. The trick is actually executing it against a live opponent. Wilder fights crazy.

I think Fury vs Wilder would be great for some division clarity, he's another guy with the physical tools but just has these moments of crazed slop where you wonder if he could ever really be a champion.
                    I was saying for a quite time now that I would love Fury vs Wilder and then winner to fight Wlad. But that's not happening.

Winners of Chisora/Fury and Stiverne/Wider get Wlad. So in the end I think Wlad will fight both guys.

Actually not the bad thing. Although people again won't give him earned credit, Wlad's legacy will rise even more. I think one of these two will be a champion after Wlad, maybe both.

Comment

fury is a lot more tested and proven + has the rough style and height to cause wlad problems. fury will make it a street fight in the ring and wlad will find it very tough to clinch him

Comment

Working...
                      X