Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan holds Mayweathers career in his hands!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan holds Mayweathers career in his hands!!!

If Amir Khan loses to Alexander, despite attempts to say Floyd ducks black fighters it will fall on deaf ears, no one if going to demand Mayweather Vs Alexander.

This would only leave Floyd with GREAT fights coming up for May.

1. Manny Pacquiao - the fight will finally happen, Showtime wants it, boxing fans still want it, and truth be told, it's the easiest fight for the biggest pay day compared to the other choice of opponents.

2. Miguel Cotto - Mayweather will outbid Canelo for the Cotto fight, for the MW championship, last fight was close, now with Roach in his corner should be another good fight.

3. Kell Brook - High Risk, okay reward, Brook with his young, long reach and good jab and good power, could easily be too much for the older man Mayweather to handle.

4. Keith Thurman - Undefeated, Young, and KO puncher.

Most people believe Mayweather loses to all these fighters or some, eitherway it's legit.
    Manny Pacquiao
    40.00%
    Miguel Cotto
    30.00%
    Kell Brook
    30.00%
    Keith Thurman
    0.00%
    Last edited by LinealChampion; 11-13-2014, 03:58 PM.

"Most people believe Mayweather loses to all these fighters or some, eitherway it's legit."

I'm not one of those "most people" then! Imo Mayweather beats any of those fighters next May.

I also don't think that EITHER Khan or Alexander deserve next shot at Mayweather irrespective of who wins their fight. Winner should go for Brook's title then unification with Floyd late next year.

I'd like to see Pacquiao next but won't happen.

Cotto is a possibility, especially if Mayweather is determined to hold the May 5th date.

Comment

If Khan or Alexander is a choice for May he needs to **** off right now

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        If Khan or Alexander is a choice for May he needs to **** off right now
        Right, in which i say if Khan loses, its a good thing for boxing.

That means bring on the big names, he would have NO other choice but to fight a fighter that fans want to see.

The weakest fight from a fans pov might be Brook Vs Mayweather, but is legit.

Comment

I don't buy the idea that Khan is some tough fight for Floyd. Khan's not nearly the master boxer he and his fanboys say he is. Even without his glass jaw, he has poor defense and a low ring IQ.

Comment

I have no issue with the fight.

Brook has one big win over Porter and im not sold on him yet but he would be the frontrunner

Thurman is still a little to green for me, but seems like the goods and needs a big name to fight and beat

Cotto already lost to Floyd

Team Pac is said to have declined another offer.

Comment

Cotto would probably never get past the negotiations phase.

Kel Brook & Thurman= Floyd would say noone ever heard of them.
              Also they dont meet the criteria they have no losses. Floyd has only fought 3 fighters with 0 losses.

Pac makes the most financial sense, but that fight can never seem to happen.

Maybe Jermaine Taylor? So Floyd could say he won a MW title? But JT is black, jesus If Algieri beats Pac then probably Algieri.

Comment

mayweathers real options..

alexander, rod salka, matthysse, soto-karass. lol

Comment

Lol some of the post are funny.

But lets be real, Showtime is not playing around, especially with them losing Canelo Alvarez.

Mayweather has to fight 1 of the 4.

Danny Garcia is not ready as he has a gift decision over Herrera and a bum fight against Salka.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
                    Lol some of the post are funny.

But lets be real, Showtime is not playing around, especially with them losing Canelo Alvarez.

Mayweather has to fight 1 of the 4.

Danny Garcia is not ready as he has a gift decision over Herrera and a bum fight against Salka.
                    In other words, hes perfect!
                    Haymons chance to cash out of Garcia, since his loss in popularity. People will root for Mayweather! DSG has one honorary loss, is smaller, come forward hail mary hooker, by jove I think you have solved the mystery my good man.

Comment

Working...
                    X