Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather's McDonalds Diet Starting To Catch Up With Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McDonalds is terrible for your body.

IT'S ALL ABOUT BURGER KING! BURGER KING! WE GOIN' TO BURGER KING!

No but seriously, it baffles me that someone as rich as Mayweather would buy McDonalds. It's the ****tiest food on earth. Just clogs up your arties. No vitamins, no nutrients. Just high calories. Fat, sugar, salt.

If I was Mayweather I would be eating free-range chicken and organic fish all day every day. Avocados, nuts. farmer's market.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      Yeah your spot on Weltsch.

It's not like just ordinary fatty nutrient, it's really high in the worst types and bad cholesterol, sugar and empty calories, hardly any essential nutrients. And aside from that I've also read that many of the additives in Maccas are deleterious to health and promote fat gain, arterial plaque.

The preservative is what got me, years later a cheeseburger was found almost perfectly preserved, that's pretty bad lol.

Supersize me was a good documentary, should be watched!
      Supersize me was step up, and all attempts to recreate it since then, have never shown similar results. Also no, food isn't really unhealthy in general, although it can be "less" healthy its just a different term. It's all about calories in and calories out, while maintaining a macronutrient balance...

You can eat mcdonalds all day if you really wanted to put in the effort to work it off but most don't. Like said before ochocinco used to do it. If you intake 4000 calories a day burn 4000 you'll be okay. Also genetics plays a huge role. I can eat anything I want as long as I exercise constantly, while I know people who struggle to drop weight eating breadcrumbs...

Comment

Floyd can act pretty dumb but I think he's alot smarter than people give credit. Regardless of whether you think he is ducking or not, you can't stay at the top of the sport at this age without taking care of your body. He doesn't drink or smoke etc so I can imagine he keeps his diet relatively clean as well. He's not exactly Mayorga or Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
          I watched the Canelo fight yesterday and that's a completely different Mayweather in that fight. His feet are 100 times better and his reflexes. Maybe he should be at 154
          moving up in weight is not going to help his feet or reflexes, he is too small for 154 anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
            Supersize me was step up, and all attempts to recreate it since then, have never shown similar results. Also no, food isn't really unhealthy in general, although it can be "less" healthy its just a different term. It's all about calories in and calories out, while maintaining a macronutrient balance...

You can eat mcdonalds all day if you really wanted to put in the effort to work it off but most don't. Like said before ochocinco used to do it. If you intake 4000 calories a day burn 4000 you'll be okay. Also genetics plays a huge role. I can eat anything I want as long as I exercise constantly, while I know people who struggle to drop weight eating breadcrumbs...
            micro nutrients....................

some food is unhealthy...............

Comment

He's OLD!!!

Comment

I wasn't quite sure what I've been seeing him eating on those 24/7 show things but I did see some stuff that didn't particularly look that healthy.
                Deep fried chicken etc

Who knows he is like 37/38yo it could be that and father time is starting to play affect on his reflexes.

Comment

Floyid probably does eat Mcs once in a while but most of the other time he refuels with the good stuff, and FLoyd probably could be a nutritionist he probably knows more than Doctors.

He dont refuel on big macs or pizza, but just has it once in a while which wont hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post

This certainly isn't true. There is a reason it's called junk food.

McDonald's junk is super high in unsaturated fats, sugar, salt, and low in fibre and vitamins. You literally eat yourself into a risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc. Their junk contains chemical additives too, and their happy meal might make your children hyperactive, not to mention it is bad for their health of course.

Try this for yourself. Eat super healthy for just one month, all the time. Then visit a McDonalds. I guarantee you will feel sick.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      This certainly isn't true. There is a reason it's called junk food.

McDonald's junk is super high in unsaturated fats, sugar, salt, and low in fibre and vitamins. You literally eat yourself into a risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc. Their junk contains chemical additives too, and their happy meal might make your children hyperactive, not to mention it is bad for their health of course.

Try this for yourself. Eat super healthy for just one month, all the time. Then visit a McDonalds. I guarantee you will feel sick.
                      Yes I understand if someone labels "fat" in general as not being all that bad, that's fine. But McDonalds and other foods are a ****tail of disaster in so many different ways it's poison.

We aren't talking about poly on mono unsaturated margarine here, these trans fats and LDL cholesterols, salt have a habit of clogging up the arteries and increasing heart disease. The sugars lead to tolerance problems, ultimately diabetes and so on.

And then theres the additives. And then there;s the lack of micronutrients (vitamins and minerals).

I don't know why anybody would argue otherwise!

It's certainly more complex than calories in/calories out.

If it was that simple then the perfect diet would consist of a quart of iced cream LOL It's got everything I need and nothing I don't right?

Comment

Working...
                      X