Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather's McDonalds Diet Starting To Catch Up With Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd can have his whole training camp in mcdonalds and still he would KO khan

please stop with this crap

Comment

Originally posted by flatline View Post
      although it might just be for the cameras, we've seen on several hbo 24/7s and showtime all access docs that mayweather eats mcdonalds food. How often he does and how much, no one knows for sure.

But, in his last few fights mayweather didn't look quite the same, not as fast or as fluid as he once was. He's supposed to live an otherwise clean lifestyle but mcdonalds food is known to come attached with health risks - could it be that mayweather's penchant for mcdonalds is actually contributing towards his deterioration as a fighter?
      maybe its his age????????? Just maybe??? But yeah mcdonalds is horrible on your dna and body so if hes eating that its definately not good

Comment

Why would he promote McDonalds anyway, is he getting money from them too?

Comment

Damn im finna order me Southern chicken sandwich and large frie, and strwberry pie

Comment

He has been gassing out at the end of fights like a fat person. The last few fights he has coasted thru the last rounds staring at the clock. What people don't understand is that he might look lean but it all might be fat and little muscle. Hence his little power/low KO percentage.

He has been riding bicycles in the past All Access because he cant run well anymore. I know a lot of fat people who love bicycles as cardio, they can barely run though.
            Last edited by The Problem Child; 11-13-2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              He has been gassing out at the end of fights like a fat person. The last few fights he has coasted thru the last rounds staring at the clock. What people don't understand is that he might look lean but it all might be fat and little muscle. Hence his little power/low KO percentage.

He has been riding bicycles in the past All Access because he cant run well anymore. I know a lot of fat people who love bicycles as cardio, they can barely run though.
              Mayweather has no power and is desperately trying to claim himself TBE.

How moronic is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

He's not 21 anymore you dip**** of course he can't go full speed 12 rounds like he used to.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post

How moronic is that?
                  We highly appreciate Weltschmerz's avatar here...

'Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.'

Comment

I really think the bad diet is for the most part a charade. You look at these other athletes who perform at the very highest level until they're almost 40 or older like Ray Lewis, Ryan Giggs, Hopkins, etc... they're all absolutely **** with their exercise and dietary habits. I find it very hard to believe Floyd is any different.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post

How moronic is that?
                      He had power at 130, You know those guys who are 5 foot 5 inch and under

Comment

Working...
                      X