• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Snakeven0m's thoughts on Khan-Algieri before it was set:

Now that it is announced:

He is our Carl Froch.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=644059&page=2
    Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    I would love to see Khan beat the breaks off this guy to show the world what a master class boxing lesson is.

What do you think, is Algieri fit to hold Khans jockstrap?

How many rounds could Algieri win, in your opinion?
    He clearly says in the thread that Algieri is absolute gob****e. Which he is. On the other hand, there was this:

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    This is a very nice match up. I absolutely love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      He clearly says in the thread that Algieri is absolute gob****e. Which he is. On the other hand, there was this:

I'm consistent. That's the point. Should've seen Dirk trynna own me with the same b.s. Ended up very bad for him.

Post#116: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...672094&page=12

Comment

• No justifying turning down a world title shot, to instead fight Chris algieri... None.... None what so ever.. Khan fans, you may add well try, but this thread must now pi55 off from the sticky section

Comment

I'm consistent. That's the point. Should've seen Dirk trynna own me with the same b.s. Ended up very bad for him.

I suppose that's a fair point .

Comment

Consistently up Khan's poop shute no matter what he does?

Yes you are very consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Consistently up Khan's poop shute no matter what he does?

Yes you are very consistent.
              I love how you went through my history only to find something to own yourself with.

Last edited by Box-Office; 04-03-2015, 12:17 AM.

Comment

I love how you went through my history only to find something to own yourself with.

How did I own myself?

I thought you called Algieri an easy fight for Pacquiao.

It was WORSE. You called him easy for Provodnikov. I owned you even harder than I thought.

Comment

• I've been defending Khan but this is ridiculous.

WTF is he thinking? I can't see wtf this does for his chances of landing Floyd or Pac.

****** fight.

Hopefully Kell capitalises on the backlash and fights some solid guys to steal the limelight.

Comment

How did I own myself?

It was WORSE. You called him easy for Provodnikov. I owned you even harder than I thought.

Dirk in damage control mode

How? the fact you deliberately went through my history, found the thread and copy pasted my post,thinking you'll bury me in my own thread like the Undertaker, but all that effort and for someone as pedantic as yourself came up with "box office's thoughts on pacquiao-algieri". ffs

He fought Bradley and Alvarado in World title fights. So, Algieri is an easy defense to make some coin before getting in to an another hard fight. At least that is what I make of it.
                    When did Pac fight Alvarado?

Algieri was an unknown contender before Provo who was in Fight of the Year against Bradley. It was an easy defense gone wrong. There is a reason Algieri-Provo was Ring ****zine's upset of the year (fact) and my personal favorite of course. Since, the I've had nothing, but good things to say about the collegian warrior.
                    Last edited by Box-Office; 04-03-2015, 12:55 AM.

Comment

How did I own myself?

Dirk in damage control mode

How? the fact you deliberately went through my history, found the thread and copy pasted my post,thinking you'll bury me in my own thread like the Undertaker, but all that effort and for someone as pedantic as yourself came up with "box office's thoughts on pacquiao-algieri". ffs

When did Pac fight Alvarado?

Algieri was an unknown contender before Provo who was in Fight of the Year against Bradley. It was an easy defense gone wrong. There is a reason Algieri-Provo was Ring ****zine's upset of the year (fact) and my personal favorite of course. Since, the I've had nothing, but good things to say about the collegian warrior.
                      One would think two Khan & Degale bum sniffers could agree on most things

Comment

Working...
                      X