Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comparing Willie Pep to Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the fights you see from pep was from after his crash

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
      Says the supporter of the guy running DOWN to jww and fighting Algieri and possibly Vargas next! LOL!!!!
      awwwwe poor thing...let me help you out with this.

(In a ******ed voice) Is Floyd calling Manny out? Is Floyd wanting to fight Manny? Manny wants to fight Floyd...Manny calls Floyd out! ahhh duuuuh! :AYWOoD:

Comment

Ya'll make every ****ing thread about Manny and Floyd...sad

Comment

Do you have any links to posts where people compare Pep to Mayweather? I've been on this website for a while and I've never seen any. I think you're making this up.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I see everyone going ham about him fighting Algieri then possibly Vargas and tbh I am not keen on either, both fights suck but who should he fight next?
          Thurman, Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, Lucas Matthysse. Even Maidana.

There are a bunch of better fights for him than Algieri or Vargas.

Comment

lol nobody on here has really saw willie pep fight outside of a few youtube vids... they fight different and both are great.. its really no way to compare it.. but its funny pep was glorified for being defensive while floyd is a coward for it

Comment

I mean honestly..the same posters d1ck ride Harry Greb and have 0..i repeat 0 footage.....wtf

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Do you have any links to posts where people compare Pep to Mayweather? I've been on this website for a while and I've never seen any. I think you're making this up.

Thurman, Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, Lucas Matthysse. Even Maidana.

There are a bunch of better fights for him than Algieri or Vargas.
                The only thing that i can come up with on why he would post this is because people say floyd is tbe(alongside himself obviously, meaning floyd himself)and he hates floyd deep inside that he has to bring up pep to discredit floyd.

Comment

The thread wasn't made up to discredit Floyd? There's enough posts around to discredit Floyd. I can't remember the specific threads that compared the 2, but I do remember reading that people considered Floyd to be the best defensive fighter in history and then saying how Pep was overrated and "inferior".

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bison View Post
                    The thread wasn't made up to discredit Floyd? There's enough posts around to discredit Floyd. I can't remember the specific threads that compared the 2, but I do remember reading that people considered Floyd to be the best defensive fighter in history and then saying how Pep was overrated and "inferior".
                    You have been on for only a month... and ive never seen anyone compare floyd to pep, and ive been on here for almost 6 years.....for you to state this, you have obviously been on here before and you are obviously an alt.... so with that said,........whooo areee youuu??
                    Last edited by LouIE G; 11-08-2014, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Well I'm...
                      Batman?

Comment

Working...
                      X