Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman: Easiest Way To Promote A Fight Is To Pit Race vs Race!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't work that terribly well in boxing though. Only rarely does a country get behind a fighter to the extent that national enmity comes into it. A fighter actually has to be fairly successful and popular before a country gets behind him.

The easiest way to sell a fight is with 'crazy' personalities and fake tension between the two fighters. Broner-Malignaggi was a garbage fight that sold because of the trash talk between the two fighters involved, and because of their relatively 'loud' personalities.

People have to care about a fighter before the flag will motivate them. People just have to see two guys arguing or being pulled apart for them to watch a fight sold on trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Boxing was BUILT ON IT!
      basically...

Comment

This is news?

As for the girl, she gives me a semi when she's on ESPN. She is terrible here, but Lampley said I think in the last episode of TFG that she was there as someone who didn't know anything about boxing. It's a great idea I think. We'll see if she becomes a fan or not and it probably gives a glimpse at how people who aren't fans of the sport look at things. Her interview with Crawford was terrible though, but that's because no one in boxing seems it's a good idea to take interview lessons or be groomed so the interviews aren't so ****ing boring.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          He said ethnicity. But yea pretty much. And god beadles dksab. Take her off
          She seemed cool to me, I like it that she has taken an interest in boxing, hope they have her on more, she is a ***y older woman with smarts, and I heard she is a freak.

The more mainstream hosts covering or getting into boxing the better. she will learn on the job hope she continues covering it.

The only other chick who even talks boxing is Rosie Perez.

Comment

C'mon take it on easy on beadle. She's not that bad on a side note not really sure why but I would love to ***k her brains out.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
              C'mon take it on easy on beadle. She's not that bad on a side note not really sure why but I would love to ***k her brains out.
              beadles is a freak cougar. She apparently told Aaron Rogers and Clay Matthews after the Espys "I just wanna get ****ed hard"

Comment

It might be the easiest way but I think it's in bad taste and a good fight doesn't need that. Sometimes the fighters themselves make racist comments such as Hopkins and Taylor saying they won't lose to a white boy and Mosley saying he never really lost to a white man going into his fight with Canelo. I think they should leave race out of it since good and great fighters come from all races. Racism is a problem that doesn't need popular boxers adding to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  She is freaking horrible. She must of done something stange to somebody in order to get the green light to get on the show.
                  Agreed. She gave some very important people at HBO some good brain to get on that show.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    beadles is a freak cougar. She apparently told Aaron Rogers and Clay Matthews after the Espys "I just wanna get ****ed hard"
                    She wanted a train ran on here by the gb crew?? What. Rodgers should of took her up on the offer.

Comment

And, thus, the planet.

Comment

Working...
                      X