Clear All

• Canelo just threw it down on GGG

Floyd, Trout (when he was hot), Lara, Cotto,

he's the new De la hoya, if less talented

Comment

• Scores were a disgrace

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        I thought so as well, people don't seem to understand that power punches count for more I mean all the flashier shots were from Canelo plus judges are going to prefer the guy who is pressing and making the fight not unless the guy fighting off the backfoot is doing something amazing.
        Exactly. Cotto did nothing amazing in there and looked his age in the end.

Comment

• Those scorecards were the WBC's punishment for Cotto. He had no chance of winning a decision.

Comment

• a lot of canelos punches didnt even land

terrible scorecards

a serious case of corruption

Comment

• Canelo fight good, his size did play a roll, Cotto couldnt hurt him. And Canelos defense imrove. He made me a fan.

Now, **** the corrupt Judges and this sports BS. Those scorecards where a disgrace.

Comment

• Fine with the decision but those cards were just ******ed.

Cotto showed he can still compete, and he jab and moved like he used to 10 years ago.

Canelo looked clumsy at times to me.

Comment

• Very close fight. Surprised with the wide score cards.

Comment

• Damn with all respect ill put the gloves on right now and fight ggg ahahahaahah g0d damn lets get it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      Canelo is the man, I hope gets a catchweight 157lbs, what a true champion.
                      he should because according to GGG fans GGG is a small, tiny, WW

Comment

Working...
                      X