No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    lol, your going to have canelo on your avi and sig the whole year...
    well I hope not!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      lol@this fool

he's like that annoying character in a show that doesn't die

thanks for sharing BOX...I needed a laugh, I'm still hurting over Glenn's death
      ese chino no esta muerto mi brother!!!

Comment

• Look at Cotto's face hahahaha. His nose is busted upppp. Canelo is going to ****ing beat that boy up!!! I cannot wait, Cotto is getting stopped Hahaa!

Comment

• Found a dope "Team Cotto" picture:

Bardock.... any luck for ya? (if anything that wendy's/canelo pic you had before was pretty dope!)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Found a dope "Team Cotto" picture:

Bardock.... any luck for ya? (if anything that wendy's/canelo pic you had before was pretty dope!)
            That's sick pic, how do you tag people?

I was just thinking about that pic lol I might put it back up if I don't find a new one

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                That's sick pic, how do you tag people?

I was just thinking about that pic lol I might put it back up if I don't find a new one
                I just put the @ symbol before your name. I didn't even know it worked like that.

Comment

• Only 26 days left for the most anticipated fight of the year... #WarCotto #CottoVsCanelo

Comment

• This sounds like a good fight on the surface, but Cotto just has not looked like the same fighter in the past few years. I'll go with Canelo late round stoppage, or Decision.

Comment

• Going to Vegas for a vacation next month, does anyone know what the best hotels for closed circuit viewing are (in terms of a nice, comfortable setup)... much, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X