No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    not sure about all that if u listen to oscar talk hes already rounding up reasons why it wouldnt happen even if canelo wins
    Oscar didn't make it sound like he was in a rush to make the Trout or Lara fights or Lemieux/GGG for that matter at first.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      Oscar didn't make it sound like he was in a rush to make the Trout or Lara fights or Lemieux/GGG for that matter at first.
      But canelo wanted those fights, and Oscar obliged

Comment

• I want Canelo to win because I've always been a Canelo fan since I first saw him KO Cotto's brother. I like the way he fights inside the ring and the way he conducts himself inside and outside the ring. I think catchweight king Cotto has been a poor middleweight champion and a big bragger who won't be able to back it up once the bell rings.

Comment

• I'm pretty evenly split on my rooting interest on this fight. There are reasons I'd like to see Cotto win. People have been saying he's going to lose this fight for years now so to see him win it would be cool. It'd be a nice W for his career. And there are reasons I'd like to see Canelo win. He's seemingly the future of boxing once Manny & Floyd are gone. He seems open to fighting more of the best fighters out there than Cotto & has a longer period of time to do that in.

Comment

• I'm okay with either but what I wanted to see was ggg take the Ward fight

Comment

• brush i think ur pulling a btch ass move rooting for canelo via proxy,lets face it u dont even like canelo ur just riding his **** because hes braver than cotto is and will likely face ggg unlike the pirto rican cripple basher.

lame ass move

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                brush i think ur pulling a btch ass move rooting for canelo via proxy,lets face it u dont even like canelo ur just riding his **** because hes braver than cotto is and will likely face ggg unlike the pirto rican cripple basher.

lame ass move
                Canelo is the lesser of 2 evils. I don't like canelo, but he is certainly more respectable than Cotto.

I am a fan of Ward and GGG. I want Ward vs GGG to Be as big as possible, and when GGG beats Canelo or Cotto if he has the Balls. I want GGG to be big by the time Ward gives him a boxing lesson

I'm not **** riding anyone.

Comment

• I just want to see a good fight, I really don't give a **** who wins this one. Both guys are great fighters and I'm hoping for something so good that the fans will demand a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I just want to see a good fight, I really don't give a **** who wins this one. Both guys are great fighters and I'm hoping for something so good that the fans will demand a rematch.
                    It's GGG's time to rise until he faces Ward

Comment

• Cotto just ducked his way out of a decision today

Comment

Working...
                      X