No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    LOL there ya go! But why you Ricans always talking about gay ****? What else is new? I mean you guys like to kiss each other in the mouth and call each other "papi" I'm sure a little butt sex isn't a big deal between dudes.
    try typing it "you guyth" as i think it suits you better you little orange boxer, you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Prime Martinez??? You mean when he only had 14 fights barely amateur background???

Oh yea martinez in his prime right there

once a cheater, always a cheater. Again, if they didn't fight "evidence" of plaster as ya say, why did they revoke his license then?

I guess they just did it to **** with him.
      Martinez had a longer amateur career than Margarito and even competed at the World Championships.

They both fought at similar early stages of their career where neither man even fought for a meaningless domestic belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
        try typing it "you guyth" as i think it suits you better you little orange boxer, you.
        Who's that guy in your sig? I'm surprised you're not sitting on your papi's lap, papi.

Comment

Who's that guy in your sig? I'm surprised you're not sitting on your papi's lap, papi.
          that's it, let that inner-phagit surface.

Comment

that's it, let that inner-phagit surface.
            I'm trying to channel it best I can so I can put myself in your shoes, papi. Is every Rican born gay, then they learn to like females orrrrrr?

Comment

• This thread sucks where's the pez?!

Comment

I'm trying to channel it best I can so I can put myself in your shoes, papi. Is every Rican born gay, then they learn to like females orrrrrr?
                a good portion of them are hella queer, yes, my shoes, specifically, you couldn't fill. however, my cuzzo on the island that's filling your father with his boricream, he'd be more your speed.

Comment

a good portion of them are hella queer, yes, my shoes, specifically, you couldn't fill. however, my cuzzo on the island that's filling your father with his boricream, he'd be more your speed.
                  Is that because they're size 7 pink crocs?

Comment

Is that because they're size 7 pink crocs?

Comment

• Dudes!

Keep this thread on topic!

COTTO VS CANELO

That is the subject. If you want to argue or discuss in regards to Margacheto and debate if he cheated or not and when, then start your own thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X