No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Cotto was more than just bouncing around. He put on a good fight and it was very close. One judge gave Cotto ONE round. That doesn't make any sense at all.
    Yeah, that was a close fight. The judging was really bad. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised at the score cards because Canelo is young enough that they can groom him into being the next big star. Cotto's shine diminished a few years ago, so he's not as profitable for the promoters and other boxing en******.

Comment

• Comment

• what did cotto say in the post fihgt interview anyone????did he claim robbery?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          The 15 odd weight advantage he had could have had something to do with that.
          Wouldn't surprise me if he was at 175+ tonight... He looked like a LHW... Huge advantage !

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            what did cotto say in the post fihgt interview anyone????did he claim robbery?
            He left man, just left the ring didn't give the guys a chance to interview him

Comment

He left the ring and wouldn't let Kellerman interview him so no one knows but he seemed to accept it when it was announced.

Comment

• lol @ bitter cotto fans turned GGG fans now talking about canelos weight advantage,,,

take your L like a man,canelo made weight,so did cotto its fair game its called boxing

Comment

• He looked done, I had that feeling coming into the fight, too many wars, too many recent losses, and change of trainers has effected him.

Comment

• I'm watching the mexican broadcast right now, and they have Cotto 6-2 up after 8.

I agree that it was not as good a night for Canelo as HBO sold it....but that is a bad scorecard.....Canelo won fairly because he was sharper with his punches and had better defense...but he didn't really hurt Cotto badly or dominate him...They gave Cotto too much credit for hitting air and the american media gave Canelo too much credit for seemig strong even though his punches weren't buckling Cotto.

Comment

crying in the back to his wife talking about this is the only thing he knows how to do so he dont understand why he isnt good at it , you know same as always when he loses.

Comment

Working...
                      X