Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not impressed with Canelo in that. Couldn't get him on the ropes, so didn't throw those killer combos... settled for avoiding shots and single shots

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      What's wrong with the beast Cotto? He's finally not fighting a handicapped opponent and looking weak af in there.
      maybe cus canelo outweighs him by like 20lbs

Comment

• 116-112 or 115-113 Canelo

Comment

• Only mayweather can potshot Canelo to a decision

Comment

• What a fight! I gotta admit even tho Canelo won Cotto had a lot more left than I gave him credit for. ALOT more. He was competitive all the way through, but the size and age disadvantage was too much for him.

Comment

• Cotto 8-4 or 7-5 he his jab and movement edged him the fight, canelo too flat footed and it cost him the fight. Close but theres no way cotto lost.

Comment

• 116-112 Canelo.

Comment

• Cotto disappoint me, but I'm a little buzzed so maybe I need to rewatch the fight because I feel Canelo controlled this fight. Defensively and offensively I feel Canelo was better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Controversial decision coming...
                    Unless there is some Alvarez special 10-2 scorecard, there shouldn't be controversy. It was a close fight with a few close rounds that make all the difference between one winner or another.

Comment

• Cotto struggled here

Canelo just coasted to a nice decision i think. He could have KO'd him if he had tried. Lazy

Comment

Working...
                      X