• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-6.
    Canelo came on.
    Should be a draw. Won't be.

Comment

• NO rematch please. Neither of these guys had any urgency, what a let down. GGG would body these fools at the same time.

Comment

• canelo fight..............i don't get it.

Comment

• bet cotto will starting implementing rehydration clauses in his fight contracts from now on

Comment

• Cotton won the fight buut it will be a robbery. HBO already decided Canelo ia the winner before the fight started.

Comment

• Round 1 Cotto
              Round 2 Cotto
              Round 3 Canelo
              Round 4 Cotto
              Round 5 Canelo
              Round 6 Cotto
              Round 7 Cotto
              Round 8 Cotto
              Round 9 Cotto
              Round 10 Cotto
              Round 11 Canelo
              Round 12 Canelo

8-4 Cotto

The commentary is a joke

Comment

• Well, Canelo's stamina didn't fail him, and he definitely won. He's improved quite a bit, even if he has some work yet to do.

He was a whole lot bigger though. Cotto should've taken everybody's advice and gone down in weight but he's been committed to MW.

Comment

• too many close rounds

Comment

• Canelo took that last round and also the fight in my opinion. Cotto tried to fight like Pacquiao but wasn't fast enough and didn't hit hard enough to be effective.

Comment

• Man HBO is on Canelo dick hard, Canelo threw a three punch combo that hit nothing but air but Roy and Lamps were say ohhhhh! like they landed.

I had it a Draw the fight was way to hard to score for me, ill have to watch it again.

But I can see Cotto edging it, but wtf at LEderman having Canelo wide? huh

Comment

Working...
                      X