No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    Canelo lands two or three his shots per round and people good him it lol disregarding all the other work Cotto is putting in.
    That's what I'm seeing too.

Comment

• Canelo's does look good, and he's a lot bigger and clearly can hurt Cotto more than Cotto can hurt him. I do wonder what his stamina will do in the coming rounds though.

Comment

• Lol the scores on here are all over the place. I have cotto up by 2 rounds. Canelo is a meh fighter tbh. Cue the robbery calls.

Comment

• Harold is high

Comment

• very hard to score fight. it's basically quantity vs. quality. cotto throws and lands far more but most of his punches are blocked on canelo's arms. canelo throws much less but has the far more telling shots and has landed all the 'best' shots of the fight that rocked cotto

Comment

• Sorry. Meant 5-2. Cotto.
              Now 5-3.
              Big round Canelo.
              Roach fighters seem to eat uppercuts.

Comment

• My god it's awful listening to these guys call the fight.

Comment

• Round 8 seemed to me to be the clearest Canelo round so far, but with the way people are scoring i have no idea. I've got it 5-3 cotto, could see 4-4, but it looks like the fight is turning canelo's way late. Not good given that cotto used to always fade late in fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
                    Canelo is winning this fight
                    Another round Canelo beats Cotto up and makes him miss all round. (r9).

Comment

• Canelo pulling away.

Comment

Working...
                      X