Clear All

• Just watched episode 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Im watching a bunch of interviews as we "speak"
      Uff haha guess I wasn't the only one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
        Cotto was the underdog vs Pacquiao. Cotto has been in to many wars to beat a young, fresh fighter in Canelo. Canelo is too strong and it will show. Cotto's last opponents were lackluster, on their way out.

I can't believe so many people on this forum are picking Cotto. When Cotto received his second beating in the hands of Pac, then lost to Trout, Cotto was done. Everyone said he'd get slaughtered by Canelo.

Now he is this re-invented KO artist with Roach? Don't think so, although much love for Cotto and wish him all the luck. He's not going to win
        Nah man, Cotto being the bigger guy vs Pac was the slight fav to win.

And who labeled Cotto a KO artist.?

Comment

• Cotto by decision. Canelo isn't a massive puncher and he's not going to land frequently enough to wear Cotto down for the stoppage, imo.

Comment

• It's f.king fight day b.tches!!!!!

Comment

• This should be a good one, Cotto going to bring it but I see Canelo getting the best of him later. There's nothing like the excitement of a big fight....

Comment

• Confirm my bets please.... reply with what our bet was cuz I have a few

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Confirm my bets please.... reply with what our bet was cuz I have a few
                  i get to pick your avi and sig for the next month, plus some quads too...

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    It's f.king fight day b.tches!!!!!
                    Fuk yea. I barely slept. Let's get ready to rumble biatches!!!!

Comment

• im thinking cotto ud. he has the better footwork and a very nice jab. he struggles with pressure fighters which canelo really isnt. only way i see canelo win is by ko

in terms of stamina both gas down the stretch but if i was canelo this is when i will really turn the heat up.

first 6 rounds will be really cage but i think both will open up in the 2nd half.

lets get ready to rumble!!!!!
                      Last edited by Skip Bayless; 11-21-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X