No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    So you feel Canelo will in controversial fashion because of who he is and what his potential means to boxing? Or do you feel Canelo will win because of what he learned in his fights with May, Lara and trout like you said in your previous post?

W
    I think there is potential for Canelo to win a undeserved decision. I feel judges have been very Canelo-friendly in his previous bigger fights (the Trout fight was closer than scored & I thought Trout won, I thought Lara deserved the W & Canelo even got a draw vs Floyd somehow on one scorecard). Judges seem to see fights very favorable to Canelo & I think thats undebatable its just a matter of where you agree or disagree he got the benefit of it.

The main thing I feel is that I don't know what exactly is gonna go down. My official call (Canelo W12) is largely based on my top 3 outcomes that I keep seeing, Canelo by decision, Canelo by bs decision & Cotto by KO are 67% Canelo winning by decision.

Comment

• Anybody knows what time is the weigh in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Anybody knows what time is the weigh in?
        5 hours from now

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
          Painfully obvious. These Roach fighters blitz the gear man, its shameful!
          Faster, stronger, more energetic lol backne and facial acne and hes still getting KTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I think there is potential for Canelo to win a undeserved decision. I feel judges have been very Canelo-friendly in his previous bigger fights (the Trout fight was closer than scored & I thought Trout won, I thought Lara deserved the W & Canelo even got a draw vs Floyd somehow on one scorecard). Judges seem to see fights very favorable to Canelo & I think thats undebatable its just a matter of where you agree or disagree he got the benefit of it.

The main thing I feel is that I don't know what exactly is gonna go down. My official call (Canelo W12) is largely based on my top 3 outcomes that I keep seeing, Canelo by decision, Canelo by bs decision & Cotto by KO are 67% Canelo winning by decision.
            Right on guy. No problem, sometime I bug out on people and what they post because they make me say wtf. I lot of times when people make predictions they make sure they are based on every possible scenario, so they can say "yea I said that would happen". All I'm saying is make a definite decision and ride with it.

This fight is very close and is a pick em fight. A lot of different things can truly happen. Canelo can definitely win no doubt. But for me I see and feel Cotto is going to win no matter. That's my prediction and if he doesn't I got it wrong. I hate being those type of guys that give many different scencarios. Pick a winner and ride it out.

Comment

• Absolutely zero buzz for this fight. The Klitschko-Fury thread has two thousand more posts, FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anita Gofradump View Post
                Absolutely zero buzz for this fight. The Klitschko-Fury thread has two thousand more posts, FFS.
                The Klitschko - Fury thread is the truth.

This one is lacking something.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Right on guy. No problem, sometime I bug out on people and what they post because they make me say wtf. I lot of times when people make predictions they make sure they are based on every possible scenario, so they can say "yea I said that would happen". All I'm saying is make a definite decision and ride with it.

This fight is very close and is a pick em fight. A lot of different things can truly happen. Canelo can definitely win no doubt. But for me I see and feel Cotto is going to win no matter. That's my prediction and if he doesn't I got it wrong. I hate being those type of guys that give many different scencarios. Pick a winner and ride it out.
                  I'm not really into dick measuring picks or hyping my own right calls or dissing other peoples wrong calls tbqh so thats not really important to me. I know lotsa people here LOVE that sorta ****, I'm whatever about it I enjoy the fights more than being right or wrong or even making picks about the fights.

I try to call things as I see them & this is one of those fights (like the one next week too as I think Fury is being WAY undersold like Cotto is this week) where I think the things that decide the winner are wider than normal. My original mention of this topic was in response to a guy saying the opposite of me (Cotto by decision & Canelo by KO) & my feelings that I feel Cotto is the more threatening puncher in this encounter & the opposite is more likely.

Regardless if you must dick measure picks with me feel free to diss me if Canelo doesn't win by decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
                    whos we? boxing is not a team sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Anita Gofradump View Post
                      Absolutely zero buzz for this fight. The Klitschko-Fury thread has two thousand more posts, FFS.
                      This thread needs more peasant crusher

Comment

Working...
                      X