Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This idiot baya trying to sound smart with his thesaurus out speak like a normal person you fckng dimwit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      What "back and forth"? The only thing ill give you credit for is the quitting thing. Other than that you failed
      that's the difference between us, bardy.

that lame joke, about mexicans quitting was easy, dated and cheap ... and you loved it.

Comment

This idiot baya trying to sound smart with his thesaurus out speak like a normal person you fckng dimwit.
        i speak like this. queers like you, guys that don't have good command of the english language typically think i'm trying to show them up but ... it's just words, culey. aqui no hay bronca, wey

Comment

• .... but go ahead and let that inferiority complex shine its bright light for the rest of us to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            It's meaningless I know...

But the photo offends me.

Peace brother.

Comment

golov's is back on his meds. he riding with cotto again, you catch that?

somos pocos pero locos!
              Back on meds. Lol good one

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                It's meaningless I know...

But the photo offends me.

Peace brother.
                a good venison burger, son?

Comment

i speak like this. queers like you, guys that don't have good command of the english language typically think i'm trying to show them up but ... it's just words, culey. aqui no hay bronca, wey
                  lol I'm sure you do. I'm sure you're also a linguistics professor at Harvard too.

Comment

lol I'm sure you do. I'm sure you're also a linguistics professor at Harvard too.
                    i told you about 4 posts ago to go kick rocks. i'm speaking here.

Comment

• So Anyone willing to bet or what??? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X