• Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
        That nose looks broken!

Cotto gonna get his ass whooped!

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
          That nose looks broken!

Cotto gonna get his ass whooped!

Canelo has no shot in all honestly. It's going to be a clinic.

All kinds of excuses are going to be flying around afterwords, I heard the new one is "Cotto's on steroids doe", lol.

Canelo's best weight will be 160.

Comment

Canelo has no shot in all honestly. It's going to be a clinic.

All kinds of excuses are going to be flying around afterwords, I heard the new one is "Cotto's on steroids doe", lol.

Canelo's best weight will be 160.
            We shall see We shall

but speaking about steriods why did cotto turn down Vada testing, do you know the story behind that? I aint find no damn links.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
              We shall see We shall

but speaking about steriods why did cotto turn down Vada testing, do you know the story behind that? I aint find no damn links.

No clue, pretty sure all the top fighters are on some type of illegal substance though, whether it be a weight losing diuretic or some other performing enhancing drug. This is a combat sport after all.

Comment

No clue, pretty sure all the top fighters are on some type of illegal substance though, whether it be a weight losing diuretic or some other performing enhancing drug. This is a combat sport after all.
                lol what was it you were saying about excuses?
                Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
                We shall see We shall

He denied it because Cotto is on the cycle. Everyone knows this ****. No power at 154 but he's knocking out bigger dudes a weight class above? Give me a fckng break

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  lol what was it you were saying about excuses?

He denied it because Cotto is on the cycle. Everyone knows this ****. No power at 154 but he's knocking out bigger dudes a weight class above? Give me a fckng break

What excuse are you talking about? You don't think Canelo takes anything for weight loss? This is boxing numb nuts, all the top fighters are on something.

Comment

What excuse are you talking about? You don't think Canelo takes anything for weight loss? This is boxing numb nuts, all the top fighters are on something.
                    The excuse about "every top fighter uses something"
                    Highly doubt it, he's willing to do VADA where Cotto is not. CIR testing will determine if anybody used anything but of course Team Cotto isn't down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      Highly doubt it, he's willing to do VADA where Cotto is not. CIR testing will determine if anybody used anything but of course Team Cotto isn't down.

I thought you said "I aint find no damn links" on that, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X