No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2 Fast 4 Klit View Post
    My god haha. Listen to yourself. I was just sick in my mouth a little.
    LOL these cottotards are something else. Javi is cool but those other guys "King Cotto's shorts are too big! I want to see more!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Fast 4 Klit View Post
      My god haha. Listen to yourself. I was just sick in my mouth a little.

#KingCotto is much better than Cowarnelo "The Ducker" Alvarez or Cowarnelo "Im not ready for MW" Alvarez?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        LOL these cottotards are something else. Javi is cool but those other guys "King Cotto's shorts are too big! I want to see more!"
        lol lisent to little "fakcok" he thinks that he is cute with the "cottotard". Fuk off you little ****.

#KingCotto will humiliate and stop Cowardnelo under 10rds. What you gona do comes Nov 22nd phagoot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
          #KingCotto is much better than Cowarnelo "The Ducker" Alvarez or Cowarnelo "Im not ready for MW" Alvarez?
          "Not ready for mw" Fights 3 CW fights in a row at middleweight
          Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
          lol lisent to little "fakcok" he thinks that he is cute with the "cottotard". Fuk off you little ****.

#KingCotto will humiliate and stop Cowardnelo under 10rds. What you gona do comes Nov 22nd phagoot?
          You ever listen to yourself? Fckng dipshit. I'll be here after cottoeljotto takes knees and roach throws in the towel. I can imagine the excuses now. "canelo was way bigger!" "king cotto was washed up!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            he's not in there with denis.
            they said they not really sure if they sparred or not, but if he did at least 1 round is crazy, that russian is BIG and CHAMP, but that's why i said (IF TRUE).

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
              he's not in there with denis.
              Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              wow wtf??? if you read it hook it up with a link!

also.....

is this what we're gonna use as the logo???

I'm cool with that cuz it has miguel cotto's logo anyway
              at read it in prboxea dot com, anyways the imagines i find them in Cotto twitter or facebook comments ppl are putting imagines and shyt, i got 3 more bad ass pictures but i dont wanna upload it
              lol...

btw i love my signature picture AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                GGG owned him every which way, Lemieux did everything he could and GGG got him at every corner, bloodied him up and had him begging the ref to stop the fight... okay
                All very true

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

cotto gonna hit nelo with one of these but the difference is nelo's gonna lauhg it off,,
                  like he laughed off this:

Cotto's gonna get revenge for his brother!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    like he laughed off this:

Cotto's gonna get revenge for his brother!!!
                    cotto is going to get stopped worse than his brother, this is no 19yo teen...

Comment

• Canela is so fake, he is the biggest COWARD fraud in the sport.

Cotto actually PAID his dues when I think about it. When he was Canelo's age he was FIGHTING EVERYBODY. Canelo is 26 and is already ducking lol. I will be rooting hard for Cotto on this one. **** Canelo and his coward ass.

WAR COTTO!!! Thanks to Canelo for bringing the Rican out of me. I want Cotto to STOMP HIS ASS DOWN TO THE ****ING GROUND!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X