The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    nelo by tko 7,this is not opinion this is fact,makr my words
    Can't be be fact fight has t happened yet. But I will mark your words.

Comment

• I just read that Dennis Lebedev is one of Cotto sparring partners haha thats crazy if is true, the Russian is a cruiser champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        I just read that Dennis Lebedev is one of Cotto sparring partners haha thats crazy if is true, the Russian is a cruiser champ.
        Damn Cotto going straight ganksta for this fight. It's gonna be a wrap for nelo. His only advantage, his size/power, is being nullified.

Comment

I just read that Dennis Lebedev is one of Cotto sparring partners haha thats crazy if is true, the Russian is a cruiser champ.
          wow wtf??? if you read it hook it up with a link!

also.....

is this what we're gonna use as the logo???

I'm cool with that cuz it has miguel cotto's logo anyway

Comment

• Comment

• yeah i got lost with links and saw that he was also sparring lebdeyev (sp?) - also, check out this track.

Comment

• actually, cotto isn't sparring with him, it's more of a potential that seems to not have come off.

http://www.prboxea.com/index.php?opt...cias&Itemid=53

Comment

Wow, interesting. I would love to see some of that sparing and how King Cotto handles the size and nullifies the advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                    Wow, interesting. I would love to see some of that sparing and how King Cotto handles the size and nullifies the advantage.
                    he's not in there with denis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      My god haha. Listen to yourself. I was just sick in my mouth a little.

Comment

Working...
                      X