Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd and Oscars networth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder....in 10 years when Floyd is broke, will the guy who screams TBE in the ring be around Floyd screaming EBT as he uses his card to buy food. Haha..

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Aside from his spending habits, his ******** is a major detriment. I know guys that make good money and are constantly broke, maxing out cards and borrowing money because they're always betting. They're betting 5-10k a week, I can't imagine how much Floyd loses based in the bets he makes.

The problem with ******** is its not like other vices. There is only so much you can snort, ****, drink or smoke.
      Well most of his sport bets are 75k+ if you look at instagram and that's only on the first half sometimes.

He always shows his winning but u got to wonder how much he is loosing.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        Actually, that discussion is reserved for worshippers of Canelo Alvarez and GGG!
        Floyd's **** 5 inches
        Canelo's **** 8 inches
        who cares about money?!

Comment

that site doesnt say anything about the sources. it doesnt mean ****

Comment

What am I supposed to do with this information?

Comment

Lol why is everyone so upset

Comment

funny thread. was actually having a discussion with a friend on who takes in more money annually right now Oscar as a promoter or Floyd as a fighter?? That celebrity networth site is not accurate i believe.

Comment

I think that site has some credibility and are only off by a few mil in either direction.
                  It's obvious that Floyd is generating more money fighting twice a year. The real question will be what is their net worth 5 years after Floyd retires.
                  Take this in Larry. Oscar has been retired fr at least 4-5 years and he is still worth $200 mili. That's called investing your money wisely.
                  I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd was broke and willing to come out of retirement for a few mili 5 years after he retires. For his sake and his kids I hope he learns how to invest and doesn't end up broke and I'm being honest.

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Working...
                    X