Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone here play the original Knockout Kings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=600806

Comment

Had KK 2000. It was so easy if you use a speedster like Roy or Mayweather. You can literally just circle horizontally and counter punch without getting touched.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Had KK 2000. It was so easy if you use a speedster like Roy or Mayweather. You can literally just circle horizontally and counter punch without getting touched.
        I had the same game, but the people paid to see action so I gave them action.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          I had the same game, but the people paid to see action so I gave them action.
          Filthy casuals always hate on da sweet science. What did that virtual crowd ever do for me?

Comment

I remember it bleakly KO Kings that is, the problem with FNC is its a game on the PS3 that behaves like it is on the PS1.

The only time you give someone a flash KD or KO is when you counter your opponent with low stamina, kindof became easy and predictable. Not very realistic and more prepared.

I hope they make a proper boxing game for the PS4

Comment

Fa sho. But nobody beats Oscar De La Hoya in Knockout Kings 2001. Erik Morales was a beast too.

Comment

Working...
              X