No announcement yet.

Malik Scott - Joshua did more than hold his own sparring Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    With the chin Scott has, I'm sure he was put to sleep by Lennox.
    he got ktfo by the biggest puncher in boxing history. lets not question his chin especially since he went the distance with leapai who would have crushed any heavyweight from the 70's. he's just too big for those little so called champions. WE GO!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      All these people praising Joshua, and anecdotal evidence of how good Joshua is, so I now know Joshua has great potential.
      Whereas in the Olympics I thought Joshua was awful. I thought just a tough athletic kid taken of the council estate and trained up quickly with lottery money. I was aware he had taken up boxing quite recently, and that is how he looked to me when I saw him fight. I thought he was just basic looking but winning only because of being athletic and strong.

I thought he won gold cos of home advantage and I thought the Italian was a better fightin the final. But now I know I was being harsh and I got him wrong.
      Joshua did win gold because of home advantage. There is no two ways about it. However, he is the real deal in the pro ranks. He definitely has world champion potential.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        he got ktfo by the biggest puncher in boxing history. lets not question his chin especially since he went the distance with leapai who would have crushed any heavyweight from the 70's. he's just too big for those little so called champions. WE GO!
        Shut up you sarcastic wanker!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          The great heavyweight Alex Leapai (he would have beat Joe Frazier!) couldn't put a dent in Malik so I would be careful of questioning his chin.
          Originally posted by daggum View Post
          I believe the phrase you're looking for is Alex "Super Frazier" Leapai.

Only Derek Chisora can rival Alex Leapai's Frazierness.

Comment

I believe the phrase you're looking for is Alex "Super Frazier" Leapai.

Only Derek Chisora can rival Alex Leapai's Frazierness.
            leapai has that devastating leaping left hook that lays people out cold. well its not really a leaping left hook per say since he's too fat to leave the ground but you get the idea.
            Last edited by daggum; 11-02-2014, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Wilder bodies him....the world will see, Wilder is the future.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Wilder bodies him....the world will see, Wilder is the future.
                Future of what?

Comment

Future of heavyweight boxing, mate.

Bomb Squad!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Future of heavyweight boxing, mate.

Bomb Squad!
                    If he gets passed Stiverne, I'm on board all the way. And I hope he wins.

I can just see him gettin Michael Grant'd in 1 round. Seriously.

Comment

If he gets passed Stiverne, I'm on board all the way. And I hope he wins.

I can just see him gettin Michael Grant'd in 1 round. Seriously.
                      I actually thought at the time that Grant would give Lewis some trouble.

He was a physical specimen. That was it though.

Comment

Working...
                      X