Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Maidana,Ortiz,Guerrero etc. deserved Floyd but Khan doesn't???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    by beat him you mean, holding, pushing getting droped and hurt like always? thurman did a better job. ah, and that fight was a catchweight, khan was too afraid to fight at the ww limit

You mean he should have rabbit punch, headbutt, shove his head,low blow, elbow used all the dirty tactics in the book to secure a win just like Maidana does?

again Diaz was coming off a draw against Porter, and had Maidana beaten up that time it'd of been one of his BEST wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      The point here is.

There is no criteria for fighting Floyd, all you need to do is beat up some Hype Job in a Slug fest to secure your shot.

I'm ready to bet that Floyd will never fight Khan or Manny, because these guys are not flat footed Plodders and presents different threat to Mayweather.

and don't tell me Mayweather wanted to fight Khan blah blah, No he didn't.

Why do you think he made a Poll b/w Khan and Maidana, promoted it all over his social media, Khan won by an over-whelming majority yet fight the loser of the Poll?? He probably thought once about fighting Khan that point cause Khan didn't look impressive against Diaz, but now Khan is looking impressive and if beats Devon in impressive fashion he can kiss anyhope of securing a Floyd fight goodbye.
      better change that criteria if you want to see amir fight floyd

amir chin wont hold up in a slug fest

Comment

Khan doesn't deserve a shot at Floyd

Because.

He won't stand stationary in front of him and will actually throw punches, won't let him dance around the ring and hey! cause he isn't a slow Mexican plodder.

Comment

The point here is.

There is no criteria for fighting Floyd, all you need to do is beat up some Hype Job in a Slug fest to secure your shot.

I'm ready to bet that Floyd will never fight Khan or Manny, because these guys are not flat footed Plodders and presents different threat to Mayweather.

and don't tell me Mayweather wanted to fight Khan blah blah, No he didn't.

Why do you think he made a Poll b/w Khan and Maidana, promoted it all over his social media, Khan won by an over-whelming majority yet fight the loser of the Poll?? He probably thought once about fighting Khan that point cause Khan didn't look impressive against Diaz, but now Khan is looking impressive and if beats Devon in impressive fashion he can kiss anyhope of securing a Floyd fight goodbye.

this

/thread.

beside i can see him ducking khan if he beats devon.

Comment

Bruh, I'm a King Khan fan. But you can't cry everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              better change that criteria if you want to see amir fight floyd

amir chin wont hold up in a slug fest

As if Floyd can crack a freaking egg with his fists.

apart from Manny no one deserves Floyd based on this criteria.

I like Floyd to fight out of his comfort zone, fight Manny,fight Bradley, fight Khan, fight Thurman not slow Plodders.

Comment

You mean he should have rabbit punch, headbutt, shove his head,low blow, elbow used all the dirty tactics in the book to secure a win just like Maidana does?

again Diaz was coming off a draw against Porter, and had Maidana beaten up that time it'd of been one of his BEST wins.
                so? what this has to do with anything? that doesn't change the fact it was suposed to be a soft touch, it's khan the one that keeps screwing it up against guys he should beat comfortably. you talk about maidana beating a blown up lightweight in broner, but at least maidana didn't struggle at all, quite the opposite, diaz was also a blown up lightweight

Comment

So beating up blownup light weight Broner (who arguably lost to Paulie a fight before) gets you a Floyd shot twice?

beating Berto in a slugfest (who's best win is no body) gets you Floyd?

But someone who has beaten Barerra,Kotelnik,Same freaking Maidana,Judah,Collazo,Paulie,Arguably PEDerson doesn't deserve to fight Mayweather??

Great logic Mayweather fans.

I suppose all it needs is beating a 'HYPE JOB' to get you Floyd shot.

Just say that ''Khan has the Style to trouble Mayweather'' thats why you don't want him to fight Floyd cause he might end up beating up before your favourite fighter does?
                  Because Broner is better than Khan. Khan hasn't done anything to earn a shot at Mayweather. Garcia deserves a Mayweather fight before khan does.

Khan Has Garcia, Peterson, and Presscott Problems.

Comment

As if Floyd can crack a freaking egg with his fists.

apart from Manny no one deserves Floyd based on this criteria.

I like Floyd to fight out of his comfort zone, fight Manny,fight Bradley, fight Khan, fight Thurman not slow Plodders.
                    no you said guys earn a floyd dight by beating someone in a slug fest first

since when did amir have the chin to slug it out

amir's impressive performances involved minimal slugging

your arguement is flawed. maidana wasnt a particularly fast come forward fighter yet he took Floyd out his comfort zone. Miguel Cotto also

apart from Thurman those guys you mentioned wouldnt do as well as cotto. bradley would be extremely easy. brad knows it himself and admits to ignoring a potetntial floyd fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      so? what this has to do with anything? that doesn't change the fact it was suposed to be a soft touch, it's khan the one that keeps screwing it up against guys he should beat comfortably. you talk about maidana beating a blown up lightweight in broner, but at least maidana didn't struggle at all, quite the opposite, diaz was also a blown up lightweight

You think Maidana deserved to fight Floyd based on a win over Broner?

you're actually proving my point, i'm not criticizing Maidana I think you got my point wrong, I'm just saying that the criteria set for deserving a Floyd shot hasn't been followed by a lot of his previous opponents, in true sense all you need to beat is some hype job to secure a shot.

Also who was Canelo's best win when he fought Floyd? a close points win over Austin Trout? that sums it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X