Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan isn't nearly as skilled as his fanboys think he is. He struggled against shot Julio Diaz, and go KO'd against Danny Garcia.

I agree with OP. Khan is ridiculously overrated.

I'm going to be honest, I never saw anything special in Khan. He doesn't have anything besides speed. Without his speed, he has a glass jaw, and a low ring IQ.
    Last edited by VG_Addict; 11-02-2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

hes not overhyped, he has the attributes to become a top fighter. No one is deluded enough to think he is elite, people are waiting for him to progress to his potential. So far he has gotten worse without Roach and needs to convincingly beat Alexander so we can gauge his progress

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        Khan isn't nearly as skilled as his fanboys think he is. He struggled against shot Julio Diaz, and go KO'd against Danny Garcia.

I agree with OP. Khan is ridiculously overrated.

I'm going to be honest, I never saw anything special in Khan. He doesn't have anything besides speed. Without his speed, he has a glass jaw, and a low ring IQ.
        He is a top 10 fighter in any weight class he is in.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          khan is extremely overrated.

his best win is fricking maidana.
          dont confuse popularity with being overrated.

He is POPULAR because he has appeal. No serious boxing fan of Khan has delusions that he's some sort of elite A class fighter.

Comment

''Amir Khan: most overrated fighter in the last 10 years''

Comment

Where do people get the idea that Khan is some master boxer? He got outboxed at points against old Julio Diaz.

And Khantards keep talking about Khan's height, when he's only an inch or two taller than Floyd.

How in the hell is Khan even still relevant? Since losing to Garcia, he's fought Carlos Molina, old Julio Diaz, and shot Luis Collazo. His last meaningful win was in 2011. How the **** is he even in the running for a Floyd fight?
              Last edited by VG_Addict; 11-02-2014, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Lol at the Red K from Uklad,lullaby, and LaLaland.. You pathetic British boxing fans. Khan is a bum with speed and a glass jaw. It's great watching him jump in with his blazing speed, throw his 2 fisted pity pat worthless punches, then get hit once and look like a baby deer taking its first steps falling all over himself.
                Keep dreaming about him beating Mayweather. I hate Floyd and I would even root for him to end Khan's fraud career.
                Last edited by Jsmooth9876; 11-03-2014, 05:09 PM. Reason: Made a stupid comment trolling

Comment

Khan isn't overrated, actually he's underrated.

An overrated fighter would be someone like Deontay Wilder, or Keith Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    At least there's always a spot for him in ISIS when he's done boxing.
                    Disgusting comment.

In my experience, many Khan haters are just casual racists.
                    Last edited by denium; 11-03-2014, 09:06 AM.

Comment

No, he is criminally underrated overall, but his chin is rated just about right. Absolutely shocking.

Comment

Working...
                      X