Comments Thread For: Video: Devon Alexander Looking Fierce For Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wyl-Out View Post
    Devon is not right handed my dude.
    If I'm not mistaken it was Emanuel Steward that said that in St Louis the boxing culture is to fight left. Doesn't matter if you are natural, but they want everybody to fight Southpaw, because it increases your chances of winning. So, there is no way to tell unless there is an article out there if Devon is natural lefty or not. Now is that all gyms, half or just one or two main ones I don't know as I have never lived in St Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      If I'm not mistaken it was Emanuel Steward that said that in St Louis the boxing culture is to fight left. Doesn't matter if you are natural, but they want everybody to fight Southpaw, because it increases your chances of winning. So, there is no way to tell unless there is an article out there if Devon is natural lefty or not. Now is that all gyms, half or just one or two main ones I don't know as I have never lived in St Louis.
      A lot of fighters in STL are southpaws kinda like Cuba fighters but not all. I live in STL and have known Devon since we were kids. I know for sure that he is left handed.

Comment

The bag video was not a combination workout it was a "conditioning session"!
        Non stop punch routine that has to do with stamina not technique or power. If any of you knew anything about training you'd know that but you don't know anything about anything boxing!
        This should be a good fight because both are looking to win and be impressive.
        Both are known to train hard and be in shape so we'll see who's effort is best and who's skills will prevail.
        Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyl-Out View Post
          A lot of fighters in STL are southpaws kinda like Cuba fighters but not all. I live in STL and have known Devon since we were kids. I know for sure that he is left handed.
          Oh damn that's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            Oh damn that's nice.
            Lhhhhh yeah its cool

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
              I hate to seem like an armchair trainer but that was the least fierce looking bagwork I've ever seen in my life. He's going life and death with that thing throwing sissy punches and almost hitting the canvas.
              lol , he is in the grinding stage of his camp , its not about looking good its about pounding yourself , lets see out you look at the end of 25 minutes straight on the bag at that pace .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                lol , he is in the grinding stage of his camp , its not about looking good its about pounding yourself , lets see out you look at the end of 25 minutes straight on the bag at that pace .
                That's fine but he doesn't look fierce.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                  That's fine but he doesn't look fierce.
                  True lol , but thats the TS he often gets the heading and the content way of .

Comment

I miss 140 Devon.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
                      This. Devon can actually punch.

Don't know why he insists on that arm punch bullshˇt.
                      Khan is getting KTFO by Alexander. If Julio Diaz could knock down Khan, Alexander could knock him down.

Comment

Working...
                      X