No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs won his fight tonight by 1st RD KO According to boxrec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Just clicked it, it's working fine for me.

#LetsGoChamp
    It works for me now. The site is not compatible with Firefox

Comment

According to Boxrec. That line tells you everything you need to know about that chump.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
        According to Boxrec. That line tells you everything you need to know about that chump.
        All boxrec told me was dude has 10 KOs in 12 victories, and that he's the biggest fighter since Valuev retired.
        After reading that, it'll probably be Hayden driving Wlad to the ER for stomach pains.

Comment

#letsgochamp

Comment

I wana see him fight Wlad just cos it'd be hilarious

Comment

Shannon is getting a title shot!!! He is ranked number 7 in the wba doe!!!

Rated higher then fury,chisora, and price no one wants it with the champ that's why he has to have public work outs like this #letsgochamp is the biggest movement in boxing tmt ain't got **** on team letsgochamp!

Love him or hate he has brought a spotlight back on the hw division a dead division he deserves the shot!!!

Comment

I wana see him fight Wlad just cos it'd be hilarious
                What would be hilarious about it?

He would do the lets go champ thing a couple more times until he was sure he was getting paid. Then he would just stand there and fall over ala Leapai.

Comment

Coming soon, to a dementia ward somewhere near YOU!

Shannon the cannon Briggs.

Let's go champ, let's go champ

Joke fight!

Wlaidmir has already fought one sub-par opponent.

Who cares what 1 of the sanctioning bodies ranks guys like Leapai or Briggs. At this point of Wladimir's career, he doesn't have that many big fights left.

And so he needs to make nearly all of them significant. So he fought ranked Leapai who beat Boytsov, there's his rest. Pulev next that's good, but after that he cannot waste the next 6 months on putting Briggs in a home for life.

He needs to knock out atleast one or both of the chinny giants (Fury or Wilder), and punch out Stiverne and/or Arreola.

Even smashing up Jennings or Chisora would be far more impressive than target practice vs Briggs.

Comment

Briggs is the linal American heavyweight champion of the world, the last American to hold the world title...he should be number one contender by default tbh

Comment

Originally posted by djcomplex View Post
                      Briggs is the linal American heavyweight champion of the world, the last American to hold the world title...he should be number one contender by default tbh

USA USA USA!!!

You really think so ey, Shannon Briggs, who's best legitimate win was against weak champion Liakovich who was winning the fight on the cards anyway at the time he got KO'ed.

Lineal champion

Comment

Working...
                      X