Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did the best job beating Marcos Maidana? Mayweather, Khan, or Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Alexander, Floyd II, Floyd I then Khan
    Didn't Madaina beat the crap out of Floyd in fight 1 didn't he hold like a a b1tch in fight 2 ? So it has to Alexander

Comment

I was at Alexander-Maidana with some of my Argentinian friends (one of whom was boyhood friends with Maidana). That was an absolute domination...and a quiet drive home
      Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 10-26-2014, 01:31 AM.

Comment

The question should be who fought the best version of Maidana .

Its like saying this is the best Manny and Manny would never be put on queer street holding on like an octopus from a jab off a bum , in other words fighters have peaks they different on different nights .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPVr3qvvsAg

Comment

Alexander was the clearest winner but what people must remember is that it was a 10 round St Louis fight.

If Khan had been scheduled for 10 against Maidana, we probably wouldn't even know who Maidana was now.

Mayweather was pretty lacklustre in both fights

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            The question should be who fought the best version of Maidana .

Its like saying this is the best Manny and Manny would never be put on queer street holding on like an octopus from a jab off a bum , in other words fighters have peaks they different on different nights .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPVr3qvvsAg
            Good lord you're a ****tard. Might as well just end your useless life now.

Ofc you try and bash Pacquiao in a VERY BAD comparison.

Floyd fought Maidana 2 years after he got utterly schooled by Devon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Alexander was the clearest winner but what people must remember is that it was a 10 round St Louis fight.

If Khan had been scheduled for 10 against Maidana, we probably wouldn't even know who Maidana was now.

Those are all great points.

Comment

well floyd stole alexander's gameplan because his crappy azz couldn't handle maidana so alexander is a boxing genius. he only needed 1 fight to understand that cheating was the way to win. stupid floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Maidana had already made his mark when he upset Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                    Good lord you're a ****tard. Might as well just end your useless life now.

Ofc you try and bash Pacquiao in a VERY BAD comparison.

Floyd fought Maidana 2 years after he got utterly schooled by Devon.
                    Did the point go over your head again , why are Manny fans such ******s .

I will say it again , a fighter can be really up for a particular fight and can be just going through the motions in another , time dont have a lot to do with it while being really motivated does , when they fight Floyd he motivates the sht out of them , does that make sense to your feeble brain .
                    Maybe you fools should just go and have a go at this sport because you got no fcking idea on what its like being a professional fighter .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Did the point go over your head again , why are Manny fans such ******s .

I will say it again , a fighter can be really up for a particular fight and can be just going through the motions in another , time dont have a lot to do with it while being really motivated does , when they fight Floyd he motivates the sht out of them , does that make sense to your feeble brain .
                      Maybe you fools should just go and have a go at this sport because you got no fcking idea on what its like being a professional fighter .
                      I'm sure I've asked you this in numerous threads but what the fuk does Manny Pacquiao have to do with this thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X