Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
    lmao as if He KO'ed Ortiz with a legit shot

thats mayweather's only 'great' KO in last 8 years
    Floyd had Ortiz hurt in that fight before the KO happened. It's possible that he woulda got the stoppage anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Khan is not the biggest threat. If Mayweather could knock out Ortiz, He could knock out Khan. Khan is the only Welterweight other than Ortiz, that Mayweather could KO.
      :AOR: WTF did you just say that????? lmfao!!!!! Who the fuk couldnt KO Ortiz with a sucker punch!

AND HE GOT BACK UP!!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
        Why? cause you fear he might end up beating your ''hero''?
        No. And Floyd is not my Hero. Though I would watch it at a bar, Mayweather vs Khan is not worth paying 70-80 Dollars for anybody. No one with a glass chin should be fighting on a PPV that costs that much. I'm want to see a fight, not a first round KO. Mayweather would KO Khan Round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          :AOR: WTF did you just say that????? lmfao!!!!! Who the fuk couldnt KO Ortiz with a sucker punch!

Collazo knocked him out. And Josesito made him quit. And Ortiz headbutted him intentionally. You can't tell me that headbutt was accidental

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
            But..but... Maidana has Khan problems and he managed to have two fight with Floyd. He also has problems with Kotelnik & Alexander
            He beat Broner and that is a great accomplishment.

Comment

Firstly OP

Danny Garcia wants no part of Floyd, he would have got the fight if he wanted it bad enough.

Brook just won his title, then he got stabbed, and when he finally does make his comeback, it'll be against his mandatory...He could possibly be in the Floyd sweepstakes, but he needs another big win.

So who does that leave realistically at 147? winner of Khan vs Devon...or Floyd can move up - which i dont think he will

If Devon beats Khan....Floyd will struggle to find a opponent at 147...he's not doing deals with Top Rank

and Thurmann is a good fighter, but his resume sadly has no big wins..

Comment

No. And Floyd is not my Hero. Though I would watch it at a bar, Mayweather vs Khan is not worth paying 70-80 Dollars for anybody. No one with a glass chin should be fighting on a PPV that costs that much. I'm want to see a fight, not a first round KO. Mayweather would KO Khan Round 1.

lol stop making me laugh.. Floyd can't KO a squish ffs.

Comment

Collazo knocked him out. And Josesito made him quit. And Ortiz headbutted him intentionally. You can't tell me that headbutt was accidental
                  He got what he deserved no doubt. But im not gonna give Floyd credit for a KO. He got it the bltch way. Colloazo is a game ass dude. Cant ever count that guy out. He can surprise you.

Wait ...we talking about Khan though....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

lmaoooooooooooooo.

Comment

He beat Broner and that is a great accomplishment.
                      So whats the point of bring up Khans losses if thats all it takes?

Comment

Working...
                      X