Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cringe at people who say Khan doesn't deserve the Mayweather fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cringe at people who say Khan doesn't deserve the Mayweather fight!

The reason people say he doesn't deserve the fight is because they think he is after the money that comes from the fight like everybody else is.

I personally believe Khan isn't too concerned with the money a Floyd fight brings, he even said himself it isn't as much as people think for the so called 'lottery ticket fight'. I believe he actually believes in his heart that he can win the fight and that the money is something that just comes with it.

Unlike most fighters who face Floyd, I'm certain Khan has financially secured his future with ventures outside of boxing. He always has sponsors whether he's winning or losing.

The money a Floyd fight brings for Khan won't make or break him like it does so many of his other competitors.

The correct thing to say for those who don't think Khan deserves a Floyd fight would be:-

A) 'He doesn't deserve the fight because I don't think he's likely to win'
    B) 'He doesn't deserve the fight because he hasn't proven anything at welterweight'

NOT BECAUSE 'He doesn't deserve the fight because he doesn't deserve the money'

Khan is in no shortage of money, he's a multi millionaire who has invested wisely and can live without the money a Floyd or Pac fight brings although a Pac fight will probably bring a lot more.

Now someone like Danny Garcia DOES deserve the fight because of his resume and since he's the king of the 140lb division however we all know he'd get UD's EASILY. He doesn't bring anything to the table on fight night that anyone else hasn't already brought.

Khan presents a better stylistic match up for Floyd outside of Manny from 140lb - 147lb.

Peace.

He doesnt deserve it, what has he done

PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post

PLEASE EXPLAIN!
      Khantards also pretend their hero is some master boxer, when he isn't.

Comment

The boost in confidence Khan fans got from the Collazo win makes me dread the thought of what will happen if he beats Alexander.

Comment

Of course he deserves it! Isn't he as ordinary as any of Floyds opponents?

Li' Floyd should go to the UK and fight in an open air stadium so he could "feel the Brits passion" for boxing!!! hahahaha... after a few pints they'll jump in the ring!!!!

Comment

I cringe at people who say Khan does deserve the fight. . . Only reason I'd want it to happen is to see Khan get schooled. . . Hand speed give Floyd fits doe!

You don't think Floyd has already seen previous fights of Khan and worked out ways to 'expose' him for if they meet?

If Khan beats Alexander let's make it happen though.
            Last edited by MPX309; 10-25-2014, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Beat a 40 yr old granpa collazo who fought with his hands down the whole fight and get a shot at the P4P #1.

Typical Khantard logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post

PLEASE EXPLAIN!
                Funny, we should ask Floyd the same of Guerrero.

Comment

Molina, diaz, Collazo... he's ready

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    Funny, we should ask Floyd the same of Guerrero.
                    I think Berto was lined up for Floyd and then Guerro beat him so?

Comment

Working...
                    X