Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briggs will get his title shot!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Briggs knows he would be exposed by a top contender and wants to skip earning a shot. He is not getting a shot till he fights and beats a relevant contender, which the grey, balding, geritol senior fart is unwilling to do and cannot do.
    Last edited by richardt; 10-22-2014, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      But.... is he in shape?
      Don't get scared

Comment

#whereyougoigochamp
        #whatyoueatieatchamp

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
          that was a stay busy fight when no good options were available. there's much better options out there for wlad now so this fight would be inexcusable
          Nobody can try and convince me that Jean Marc Mormeck was the best fight available in March 2012.

Watch Shannon Briggs be labelled as a 'stay busy' fight if it happens. Same with Pianeta, Wach, Mormeck, Rahman and whatever they were called.

Comment

He's a lot funnier than when Broner tries to be funny.

#whatyoueatieatchamp

LES GO CHAMP. LES GO CHAMP. LES. GO. CHAAAAAMP. IM THE LAST AMERICAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

Comment

I'd watch it. At this rate Klitschko will need opponents cause Stiverne/Wilder ain't happening.

Comment

Briggs has built this up so much to the point it is almost just worth seeing. I'm down with the champ. Let's go champ!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Nobody can try and convince me that Jean Marc Mormeck was the best fight available in March 2012.

Watch Shannon Briggs be labelled as a 'stay busy' fight if it happens. Same with Pianeta, Wach, Mormeck, Rahman and whatever they were called.
                  Im not going to try to convince anyone of anything. from what I recall most of the other better contenders at the time either already had fights lined up or turned down offers. the pianetta fight was ridiculous I admit. I think he liked the kid and wanted to give him a shot which was obviously undeserved and shouldn't have happened. he only fought rahman becuz povetkin pulled out on him and wach is a big strong kid and was undefeated and had a descent ranking at the time so I can at least somewhat understand that one.
                  anyway,,,,,like I said there are better options out there now and Shannon briggs is old and shot to bits. I wouldn't have any excuses if wlad gave him a shot and would drop him as a fan like a bad habit. my god briggs was literally a plodding statue against vitali. wlad would carve briggs up like a turkey. it would be very ugly and totally one sided and anyone supporting this fight is either blind or just cruel. sure the pre fight antics would be hilarious but the fight would be a disaster

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                    Briggs has built this up so much to the point it is almost just worth seeing. I'm down with the champ. Let's go champ!
                    you wanna see the poor old man put in a pine box? this could be tragic. vitali almost did it and briggs is 4 yrs older now. come on man! wake up
                    Last edited by beez721; 10-22-2014, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X