No announcement yet.

Who should Golovkin fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Look, I'd love to see Golovkin fight Andrea ANYWHERE, in his backyard... It doesn't matter. He is getting knocked out cold so the refs and judge won't be able to do anything about his destroyed organs.

And mainly Andrea because that's the fighter most give a chance of beating Golovkin lol, which I find hilarious because Golovkin stops him in 6, easy work.

After that, they'll be silenced and abused on the daily.
    It would be nice if he fought someone with a pulse already

lol im exaggerating but he has fought no one near the skill or talent of Ward who also happens to be faster, bigger, and stronger....Ward has bullied full fledged supermiddleweights like Froch and Kessler who are over 6' and on fightnight got damn near ten pounds on GGG

His level of opposition doesn't illustrate he is capable of beating Ward let alone knocking him out.

Whereas Ward has beaten better, more proven fighters than GGG's opponents and GGG himself

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      ward at 168 if he's willing.

LOL at your poll options for the ward fight. you're freaking scared of andre ward, aren't you tunney boo boo?
      No, not under fair circumstances.

But I can see Ward coming in like a billygoat, giving GGG a nasty deliberate head butt causing a severe cut over his eye, and Jack Reiss calling it a TKO.

Al Bernstein "Let's be honest here, Ward came in like a billygoat"

Comment

Gennady Golovkin vs. Erislandy Lara would be cool. At 160 if Lara is willing to move up, or a C.W. of 157 if Lara isn't willing to move up.

Winning that fight should shut up all of the runner-lovers on here. And if Triple G won the fight clearly, he'd one-up Canelo.

Al Haymon doe.

Comment

realistically, murray or n'dam would be a good opener to 2015 for golovkin.

quillin, jacobs and taylor will never fight him, i think.

cotto and canelo need to fight each other first.
          Last edited by NEETzsche; 10-21-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Miguel, if he intends to keep that belt and not move down.

Sadly, I expect Miguel, Canelo, Quillin and others will keep avoiding.

Comment

Cotto at 160.
              But it's impossible because the negotiations between the teams of cotto and canelo probably already started.

Comment

I am really hopeful that Canelo or Cotto will fight him next year and I think it will happen.

But for his next fight...Murray is fine. When Murray is at his best he is certainly a top 5 middleweight and a really big guy..better than Quillen in my opinion.

The Ward fight is bound to happen too...but 3 things have to happen first:
                1. Ward fixes his promotional issues.
                2. Ward fights a tune-up (There is no way Ward would fight GGG after a long layoff despite what he says and what his fans want to believe)
                3. Ward and his manager swallow their pride and admit they are the b-side of the promotion, just like GGG's team would do in order to fight cotto or canelo.

Comment

No Lemieux? That'd be an interesting fight no?

Comment

GGG v Froch takes a massive dump over all of those fights, i think it would be fight of the century with multiple knockdowns and big drama show

Comment

This is the most likely scenario...he fights Murray early Feb. in Monte Carlo...then fights the Lee-Korobov winner around the time Canelo-Cotto fight...at that time GGG will hold 4 total belts with 1 being the WBC interim...so then in September he fights the winner of Cotto-Canelo for huge unification fight...then if he wins he can clean out the division by going after that final belt which will be the IBF in December 2015 or Jan 2016...then Cinco De Mayo 2016 he will move up to 168 and fight Chavez Jr...and then after that it will be Ward in the summer of 2016...that is my prediction...

Comment

Working...
                      X