The Axe Man destroys Rigo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    You're an idiot
    Donaire walks around at 145 lbs. in shape. He rapidly cuts weight to make 126 lbs. He is not a small FW either. Donaire was weight-draining to make 122 lbs. and 118 lbs. so he could beat- up little dudes. Get your facts straight dude. How tall is Nonito?

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      The flavor of the month, Mr. Walters, plp seems to forget that donaire was a prohibited favorite when he fought GR and that he weighted 142 the night of the fight, still the Cuban outclassed him in every aspect of the game and has him running in the last round, after that fight nonito was in big trouble against vic and this is just the last nail in the coffin, bring it on...
      Donaire got beat by Rigo because he didn't let his hands go. Rigo didn't do much either for 9 rounds. Rigo got dropped in that fight too. Rigo wanted it more in the last 2 rounds and looked good doing it. He has talked now for 2 years about moving up...so do it and let us all see if he is 'great" or just a very good fighter hiding in a make-believe division so that there can more belts.

Comment

People just forgetting how good Rigo is.

The Axe man isn't as skilled as you all think he is, but he does have great power.

Rigo's movement and ring iq will have Walters reaching and over thinking. His output will drop as he starts shipping counters, his power will dissappear when he can't land clean or even get his feet set.

He's a Ring god doe. Rigo Ud.

The funny thing is I know I will never proved wrong because Bob Arum has already been burned once by Rigo's fire and he's too smart to let it happen again.
        Last edited by Tom Cruise; 10-22-2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

it would be a good fight, not an easy fight for either fighter. At 126 i favor walters though, rigondeaux is too small and i don't think he'll be able to deal with walters reach. Donaire was able to land 13% of his jabs on rigondeaux, against walters he could only land 7%. Walters defense is also underrated. Against Walters, Donaire was only able to land 24% of his shots, against rigondeaux he was able to land 23%. I also think Walters is tougher than Rigondeaux.

Comment

People in here really think rigo Is a god. cordoba doe

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
              The flavor of the month, Mr. Walters, plp seems to forget that donaire was a prohibited favorite when he fought GR and that he weighted 142 the night of the fight, still the Cuban outclassed him in every aspect of the game and has him running in the last round, after that fight nonito was in big trouble against vic and this is just the last nail in the coffin, bring it on...
              Lol its funny when someone backs away from a Cuban they are running, if a Cuban runs from someone it's called beautiful boxing? Lmao OK. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                People in here really think rigo Is a god. cordoba doe
                When will Santa Cruz fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  When will Santa Cruz fight him?
                  We already talked about this, if LSC doesn't fight rigo he's a *****. I got nothing more to say about that. Care to add some insight? weren't you agreeing that jhonny is ducking rigo in another thread? LOL that **** was hilarious. Rigo fans gotta be the most delusional on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    We already talked about this, if LSC doesn't fight rigo he's a *****. I got nothing more to say about that. Care to add some insight? weren't you agreeing that jhonny is ducking rigo in another thread? LOL that **** was hilarious. Rigo fans gotta be the most delusional on NSB.
                    Who me? I never said that. I want to see a featherweight tourney with Walters/Jhonny/Gradovich/Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Who me? I never said that. I want to see a featherweight tourney with Walters/Jhonny/Gradovich/Lomachenko
                      Good. me too

Comment

Working...
                      X