No announcement yet.

VIDEO: 72 year old boxer whoops young kickboxer in ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Man that old man got some fast and powerful marquez style winging hooks.

Man this was kind of like watching Maidana vs Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Man that old man got some fast and powerful marquez style winging hooks.

And did anyone else notice this guy hits harder than Mayweather...

Comment

The young guy didn't even last DosMinutes!

Comment

Looked like Carmen basilio in there

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
            I can't tell if the younger guy is just joking around or just the worst fighter ever. He isn't even punching he's just waving his arms in that general direction.

Looks really inexperienced and when they first started he just throws out a weak jab like hes expecting to spar really lightly with this old dude and the old dude comes out throwing well placed bombs that rattled him big time. Guy was sloppy as hell after that, I feel bad for him, its like the people that matched them up knew this old guy was skilled and had pop and that this inexperienced young guy had no idea what he was getting into, his defense completely sucked and he got his ass whooped. Atleast someone with experience would have had better defense if they wanted to mess about with an old dude.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
              I can't tell if the younger guy is just joking around or just the worst fighter ever. He isn't even punching he's just waving his arms in that general direction.
              The young guy was joking around at first and going easy cause the man is in his 70s, but then **** got real lol, dudes face when the old man hit him at the end was serious like please stop.

That young dude didnt expect that old ex boxer man had fast and heavy power hands.

Comment

Impressive and embarrassing but why would you even want to fight an old man?

Comment

The great thing about boxing is that experience often counts more than fitness and desire to win.

There is usually a lot of respect for older guys in the gym, and this video shows why.

I am 42 years old now, I coach only and am in OK shape but nothing like as fit and motivated to train as my students.

Most of my guys are around 19-15yrs old, young bloods with fire in their bellies.

Sometimes I lace up and spar a bit, just to let them know what 25 years of throwing leather can bring.

Remember young bloods, the old dog knows all the tricks.

Peace.

Comment

why the **** he fighting an old man for haha serves him right

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Looked like Carmen basilio in there
                      You know it. . . Great call!!

Short-shorts, bare feet and 'my discipline's better than your discipline' aside, that young guy's never seen a kick-boxing or Muay Thai gym. His stance is all wrong.

He got a straight up Queensberry rules ass whooping in his kinky get up.

Comment

Working...
                      X