No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters Makes Statement, Knocks Donaire Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    I found it funny that Kellerman was hyping Nonito just before the fight saying that he saw the old fire in Doniare and than this happened.
    Something about a tiger or something. Walters was not having none of it.

Comment

I always knew Donaire was overrated and overhyped like crazy. He never deserved to be that high on the P4P ratings.

Comment

but donaire get this fight with no scared unliked other bum who fighting more as much bum!

Comment

My goodness Walters is a classy guy, and a damned good boxer too. Props to him and Donaire for the fight. Watching Walters' ascent to the top will be interesting indeed.

Comment

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS when you fight guys your own size Nonito Donaire and that goes for all figthers who use there weight and size to beat smaller fighters THANKS Nicholas Walters

Comment

Congratulations Walters! Props to both guys for making a good fight

Comment

donaire "he knocked the sh**T outta me" lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                  Excellent from the Axe Man, he is a SLASHER. So pleased. He's also giving a great interview. Gonzalez next please, win titles, build fights... 122-126 so healthy right now.
                  Jhonny Gonzalez has no chin, Walters would KO him ,like how Marquez KO Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    Donaire is done. His heart isn't in it anymore. Rigo messed him up mentally.
                    I was thinking the same thing. I highly doubt after a knockout loss on top of a loss to Rigondeaux which you could argue he never made a full mental recovery from that he will ever be the same.

But I'm not about to bad mouth Donaire. He has had a remarkable career and has been great for boxing. I would like to see him get it together mentally and win another title.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan82 View Post
                      Good riddance. Rigondeaux exposed Donaire for the overhyped fighter he was and Walters finished him. If Donaire is smart, he'll retire. He has no business moving up in weight and he built his name on undersized opponents nobody wants to see him fight again.
                      You sound mad lol... He's 31 and an exciting fighter..tf you mean nobody wants to see him fight again... more people would watch Donaire than Rigo's boring style any day.

Comment

Working...
                      X