Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Wants Donaire-Walters, Not Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God NSB is so ******ed. He wants to unify all the belt a weight class ABOVE and he's ducking lol I don't see rigo or his fans eager for the move to 126 where the competition is way higher.

Comment

I can understand why he doesn't want Rigondeaux but Gonzalez-Donaire would be a great fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        Everybody avoids Rigo like the plague! He brings no money doe! LMAO
        Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        The Cuban plague is the only boxer that turns the Muy Macho's im ready to die guys into his little economist b*tches **** is hilarious!
        Originally posted by nakedgenes View Post
        Gonzalez is ducking RIGO...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
        let rigo actually move up 4 pounds before you guys start with that crap....cause as far as it looks hes trying to stay at 22 to avoid the bigger guys at 126, "hes too small doe", remember???

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          God NSB is so ******ed. He wants to unify all the belt a weight class ABOVE and he's ducking lol I don't see rigo or his fans eager for the move to 126 where the competition is way higher.
          they were all suggesting he was too small to move up to 126 a few months ago, now this article comes out and now its johnny's ducking?????

Comment

Jhonny fighting the winner of this fight makes sense. It has nothing to do with ducking Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
              they were all suggesting he was too small to move up to 126 a few months ago, now this article comes out and now its johnny's ducking?????
              Exactly lol he's not even fighting at 126 and rigo would be like "I'm the champ at 122" well what the fck is Johnny? A champ at a real weight class that's always existed in boxing. Meanwhile rigo is fighting bums and cheapshotting them but "he a god doe"

Comment

I don't care who he fights he just needs to fight somebody in the top 10. The Arce fight was good money but come the **** on.

Comment

It is true, but it is also true that he wants to fight the same fighter Rigo took to school (if he beats Walters).

I wouldn't say Gonzalez is ducking though, it's not up to him to go and challenge Rigo, besides fighting the winner of Walters vs Donaire is a good choice.

Guys like Santa Cruz, Quigg or Frampton should be the ones calling out Rigo, imo.

I'd love to watch Rigo vs Lomachenko, but that's another case in which nobody can talk of ducking if it doesn't happen.

Comment

remember back in the day on these boards when rigo had so many fans/supporters

now i guess they reailize how truly boring he is nd they vanished quicker than houdini

Comment

Exactly lol he's not even fighting at 126 and rigo would be like "I'm the champ at 122" well what the fck is Johnny? A champ at a real weight class that's always existed in boxing. Meanwhile rigo is fighting bums and cheapshotting them but "he a god doe"
                      !

He aint no "GOD", hes a midget thats scared to move up and face some real competition! all of his lil legion of fans would" fear for his health doe", if he moved upto 126! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X