Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan gets by Guerrero would he be a credible opponent for money in May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight isn't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      I am gay for Floyd.
      Weird.....some things keep to yourself buddy

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        no way he gets by guerrero. the ghost is to rugged for khan
        The ghost is garbage...khan uds him, there wont be inside fight in it where robert only has advantage....

Comment

I know you guys like to trash Amir Khan a lot but i think he has a pretty legit resume. Collazo, Maidana, Judah, Malignaggi, Kotelnik and Barrera are all good wins. You could also make an argument about him getting robbed against Peterson. You guys please tell me wich 140-147 (besides Pac, Bradley and Marquez) fighters at Top Rank have accomplished more than Khan?

Yes i think a win over The Ghost makes Khan a credible opponent for Floyd.

Comment

Yea he would it Ganna look even better when he beat guerro worst then Floyd did

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              I know you guys like to trash Amir Khan a lot but i think he has a pretty legit resume. Collazo, Maidana, Judah, Malignaggi, Kotelnik and Barrera are all good wins. You could also make an argument about him getting robbed against Peterson. You guys please tell me wich 140-147 (besides Pac, Bradley and Marquez) fighters at Top Rank have accomplished more than Khan?

Yes i think a win over The Ghost makes Khan a credible opponent for Floyd.
              Khan has a good name and will bring a good fight however long it lasts
              but besides maidana whom couldve gone either way he started fast but faded judah /paulie were good for him at the time judah laid down idk why kotelnik who? Lol and barrera was a bull**** early stoppage on a cut that made khan look Better than he is and thats just what happened not to say he couldnt beat barerra he was bigger faster and had youth on his side but that wasnt a masterpiece performance to be given credit for but like i said khan will go down swinging reguardless but this take on all comers resume he and froch have isnt exactly true if you look at it but hey it is what it is

Comment

It has nothing to do with him deserving it and more to do with the challenge he posseses. Many of Floyd's past opponents didnt "deserve" a shot at him. Khan brings something new to the table. A style that we have not seen Floyd face. He has the tools to make it a long night for Floyd and that's why I want to see it happen.

Comment

Khan beats Mayweather IMO.

Comment

Khan Mayweather is bigger than Mayweathers last few with maidana and guerrero. I actually think Khan will cause problems for him aswell unlike Mayweathers last few years of opponents.

Comment

In short, yes...

Comment

Working...
                      X