Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Triple G the official peoples champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only speak for my self but I consider him the real middleweight champ and by far the best 160 pounder in the world.

Comment

There is only one peoples champ and Golovkin is just a candy ass jabroni compared to that guy~

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
        Not until he fights someone of note, to me.
        He's the people champion in part because everyone good ducks him. He has to create his own success. He is creating his own fan backing -- he doesn't come with a free nationality of huge boxing fans. He is gradually making it impossible to ignore him -- rather late in his career at that. He can only have a handful of prime years left.

He knocks everybody TFO. And he's going to KTFO of Rubio.

He's cool, he's the people's champion for sure

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
          The biggest thing on this site is facing bs comp and taking easy fights, at least thats what it has been, and this guy is the biggest abuser of such, and now thats cool, remember gary russell blowing out nobodies, that was his biggest complaint and wilder beating cab drivers, this guy is ohhhh those two are black nevermind i get it....
          Of course, good ol victim mentality, that would explain why you hate on GGG some much in every dumb post you make.

Compared to them, Golovkin has ATG resume but hey, people hate on them not because they're classic examples of Haymon protected hype jobs it's because they're black!

Get a life, victim

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            A people's champ to me is like a guy next door who turned into a champ. As if he was one of your mates.

I certainly don't feel that way about Crawford, but I guess others may feel otherwise.
            That kind of is Crawford, i mean the guy kind of came out of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              There is only one peoples champ and Golovkin is just a candy ass jabroni compared to that guy~
              Whoever this guy is, is he willing to fight GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                Definitely. If you don't like GGG, something is wrong with you. And if you pretend you can't see he has elite talent you are crazy.
                I agree. He's what we should like in a fighter. Has that Koller instinct ala the great Tyson

Comment

PFFFTTT :hahaha: :hahaha:

get win from some prime HOF or borderline HOF, put his name in FOTY or FOTY candidate, get millions+ and fill-up the arena in PPV match. Has this overated bum done any of that???

Comment

This is his box .. Until he proves me otherwise.

Comment

Huge fan but no. At least not yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X