• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    ... highlight demonstrates everlasting Boxing quality:

4:03 he gets hit by a left hook
    4:16 hit by a right hand
    2:21 hit by a right hand
    5:06 hit over the head with a left hook, can see same punch land @ 5:10

otherwise good video, fun song although i wouldn't listen to it when people are around

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      rigo dismissed Freddie Roach too, when Freddie told him he had to become more offense or his career would greatly suffer.

Rigo left him and went back to his own style, now look at him, one of the best boxers in the sport, can't get fights with anyone, anywhere. Roach tried to warn him.
      *Mods please edit title. Add Roach*

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        So explain to me why the masses dont care to see him? No major network wants to pick him up and people walk out the arena and change the channel when he fights.
        Because pawns believe what they are told.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          4:03 he gets hit by a left hook
          4:16 hit by a right hand
          2:21 hit by a right hand
          5:06 hit over the head with a left hook, can see same punch land @ 5:10

otherwise good video, fun song although i wouldn't listen to it when people are around
          Wow. Missed those! So there is a possibility of beating Rigo?! Too bad none want to fight. lol

Comment

Don't believe the hype Deevel. His last fight ended in a 1st rd KO and he has a 70%+ KO ratio.

Truth is Rigo destroys anything 122 in front of him.
            yea, and that fight ****** and the knockout ****** because he sucker punched the guy

it's like he finds the best ways to be as boring as possible, i'll give him one thing though, even his fight against agbeko was likely not as bad as the shows miguel vasquez puts on

Comment

Because pawns believe what they are told.
              LOL. Told? If Rigo was an entertaining boxer then trust me, people would be tuning in. Do you think the execs at HBO and Showtime listen to what they're "told" when it comes to signing a fighter? Rigo had plenty of chances to show and prove himself as an attraction and failed. Talented his is. I'll definitely give him that. He just brings little to no entertainment value.

Comment

Wow. Missed those! So there is a possibility of beating Rigo?! Too bad none want to fight. lol
                im just joking around, but it's annoying when people make defense videos and the guy is getting hit

Comment

Its ashamed what's going with rigo

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    Its ashamed what's going with rigo
                    "It's Bob Arum's fault doe!"

Comment

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
                      Rigondox is like a lot like an art house film.

Art house film are technically sound, but nobody wants to watch them because nobody cares about art.
                      lol.. more like ignorant hillbillies cant understand or appreciate true quality be it in a boxing ring or on a movie screen.

those of us who are a bit more sophisticated can actually appreciate art, enjoy good boxing and spell Rigondeaux correctly.

we are getting increasingly outnumbered though.

please don't reproduce.

Comment

Working...
                      X