Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Iole piece on Mayweather

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...211337141.html

Good read
    Last edited by 22k; 10-12-2014, 08:32 PM.

Good article..

Anyone with common sense knows Floyd is full of **** everytime he speaks

Comment

Finally Floydiots starting to speak out and criticize their god for a change. Props to Larry.

Comment

floyd you should thank hoya and golden boy for building up a bunch of pretenders to challenge you. you both made a ton of money from that. showtime is the crappy side. check the ratings dumbass. oh wait you can't check them because you cant read lol.

Comment

Very good article , as a great boxer that he is Floyd is losing site of reality .

Comment

Good point about Floyd throwing SHO and All Access under the bus and the NSAC guy bought it hook line and sinker

No wonder Floyd gets so many gift decisions in Vegas

Comment

Very good article. I hope it opens someone else's minds here.

Comment

Very good read. I hope it opens the minds of some here. If u truly view it in unbias situation i dont see how someone can defend floyd with his actions

Comment

Remember when Floyd would cite a fighters lack of PPV fights as a reason to disqualify them as opponents. So he himself acknowledges that that he needs a strong B-side to have a big A-side fight.

Just for the fun of it, I'd like to see someone words their question correctly and ask Floyd why he doesn't wanna fight the # 2 PPV draw in Boxing.

Comment

Sounds like a bitter ex to me. It's not Floyd's fault Manny ducked him.

Comment

Working...
                    X