Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has any fighter ever leaned and grabbed as much as Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IBEN View Post
    I'm watching some Wladimir Klitschko fights right now because of the shannon briggs hype and it's unbearable. This **** is is literally unwatchable. I have never seen anyone lean and grab so much in my life and I haven't even gotten halfway through the first round.
    are you serious? youve never seen hopkins ,,ward or others box? it was only the povetkin and first peter fight where wlad clinched over excessively

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Better question would be "Has any fighter had such a weight and height advantage like the Klitschkos". I don't see how special these guys are beating fighters much smaller and weaker then them.

why wasn't primo carnera a great?

jess willard?

they regularly had a much greater size advantage.

Comment

Better question would be "Has any fighter had such a weight and height advantage like the Klitschkos". I don't see how special these guys are beating fighters much smaller and weaker then them.
        Ali was taller and heavier than the vast majority of his opponents.

Comment

klitschko is a really good fighter, and i enjoy watching him, you learn some good stuff, but the povetkin fight was horrible

Comment

Originally posted by IBEN View Post
            I'm watching some Wladimir Klitschko fights right now because of the shannon briggs hype and it's unbearable. This **** is is literally unwatchable. I have never seen anyone lean and grab so much in my life and I haven't even gotten halfway through the first round.
            John Ruiz and Mayweather in Madaina 2

Comment

klitschko is very good, hes just a wimp on the inside. He knows if he doesnt clinch he will get hit so he avoids even if it means clinching the whole round.

He has the skill to knockout guys in 4 rounds max, but he is way to scared and conservative he drags the fight into unneeded distances. Even emmanuel steward has said this

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Floyd and Ward do a lot of holding and they are considered "master boxers" so I guess it's ok for boring ass Wlad to hold too.
                Floyd held a lot in 1 fight at 37..stop it

Comment

Valuev??????

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Ali was taller and heavier than the vast majority of his opponents.
                    ^^^this. the hate for the klitschkos is unreal.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko has surpassed Muhammad Ali and John Ruiz in wrestling, it's true.

Also, The FOTC Ali v Frazier, previously the huggiest fight of all time was surpassed by Wladimir vs Povetkin by far, unfortuanately validating that past event and fuelling hatred for the former Soviet boxer.

It should be noted that whilst Ali's clinching would be considered illegal and lead to certain disqualification now, Wladimir's is legal, however excessive.

Comment

Working...
                      X