No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse is overrated!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6Flee View Post
    im not trying to me a gangster. you called me a name for no reason which was uncalled for. if you dosagree with me thats fine but don't go around talking **** and expect me not to say anything. foh
    You are trying to be gangster, saying you'll smack me up. In your dreams child. And you are a phaggot. You're so defensive that your idol turned out to be the b@tch that you had to make a thread discrediting Lucas. I agree, like I previously said, Lucas isn't that great, but, what does that say about broner that he won't fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      You are trying to be gangster, saying you'll smack me up. In your dreams child. And you are a phaggot. You're so defensive that your idol turned out to be the b@tch that you had to make a thread discrediting Lucas. I agree, like I previously said, Lucas isn't that great, but, what does that say about broner that he won't fight him?
      whatever dude, its not that serious, broner would still **** him up

Comment

In all honesty i've never thought from a bias perspective, unlike you lucas f@gb0ys who's infatuation with clearly the most overrated fighter causes blindness to you dudes from the truth. His resume is ****NG TRASH!!!!! He got beat by devon and bumass zab (i scored it a draw for the judah fight) and then ko's mike dallas jr and peterson and hes a beast? GTFOH!! Danny had to perservere through hardships and he gets ****ted on. He beat lucas!!! You guys should stop fvking d!ckriding because it makes me sick of how many lucas fanboys give no respects to swift.
        On a serious note ts how hypocritical is it of you to **** on Lucas, calling him the most overrated fighter, yet demand Danny get respect for preservering and beating this same overhyped fighter? What's so special about that?

Comment

all he got is power doe, he lost to judah doe, those werent low blows doe.

Comment

whatever dude, its not that serious, broner would still **** him up
            Yes, which is why his promoters are going to do everything they can to keep Broner away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
              On a serious note ts how hypocritical is it of you to **** on Lucas, calling him the most overrated fighter, yet demand Danny get respect for preservering and beating this same overhyped fighter? What's so special about that?
              Stop it man. You're just going to confused the hell out of this guy with logic. . You might as well have asked him his opinion on string theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                Ain't that the truth, a big part of why people rate danny is because of beating Lucas. So what is it? Does Lucas suck? Or is danny great cus he beat up salka?

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  all he got is power doe, he lost to judah doe, those werent low blows doe.
                  all of that is actually true. the lowblows occured due to lucas constantly pulling his head down and hitting behind his head on break. the last one was legit lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Ain't that the truth, a big part of why people rate danny is because of beating Lucas. So what is it? Does Lucas suck? Or is danny great cus he beat up salka?
                    danny cleaned out the division which is what makes him elite. sure he got a controversial nod against herrera but tell me who doesn't have controversial wins on their resume. the salka fight ill admit tainted his stock but that happens to top fighters sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      He beats the hell out of broner doe
                      No he doesn't, broner young doe

Comment

Working...
                      X