Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Sparring Partners Better Than Algieri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually think this is a win-win fight for TR. We're either going to get a devastating KO/epic beat down from Pacquaio. Or a huge upset (albeit fixed) by Algieri. Arum would have a field day marketing the "Hebrew Hammer". Either way boxing fans are getting the shaft having to endure this fight.

I don't think Roach understands what it means to sell a fight. I'm not even sure Roach knows what day of the week it is half the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
      Exactly Freddie. Yet Pac Tards continue to talk sht about Mayweather possibly fighting Amir Khan smh.
      Here's the difference:

How many times has Pacquiao ducked someone? Zero

How many times has Floyd ducked someone? I lost count.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        I actually think this is a win-win fight for TR. We're either going to get a devastating KO/epic beat down from Pacquaio. Or a huge upset (albeit fixed) by Algieri. Arum would have a field day marketing the "Hebrew Hammer". Either way boxing fans are getting the shaft having to endure this fight.

I don't think Roach understands what it means to sell a fight. I'm not even sure Roach knows what day of the week it is half the time.
        Algieri is ***ish?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            lol,exxxactly!

Comment

• Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              Floyd Mayweather Jr
              Danny Garcia
              Lucas Martin Matthysse
              Adrien Broner
              Amir Khan
              Lamont Peterson
              Canelo Alvarez
              Keith Thurman
              Marcos Maidana
              Shawn Porter
              Kell Brook
              Devon Alexander

You know, guys on the same playing field as him. Too bad he re signed with top rank and his options are complete sht.
              The only correct answer is Floyd.

All the others are just as bad as Algieri in terms of accomplishments. If you cant see that you're ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                The only correct answer is Floyd.

All the others are just as bad as Algieri in terms of accomplishments. If you cant see that you're ******ed.
                Everybody on that list has beaten a top five contender and more before so no.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Everybody on that list has beaten a top five contender and more before so no.
                  Algieri just beat a top 10 title holder. He's just as qualified as the rest of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                    Algieri just beat a top 10 title holder. He's just as qualified as the rest of them.
                    Most have done more than beating just one top ten guy, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Most have done more than beating just one top ten guy, sorry.
                      Pretty much all those guys except maybe Canelo/Floyd would lose to Bradley.

Those guys aren't any more qualified than Algieri. Name 1 big win lately from any of those guys.
                      Right... hardly. Haymon keeps his top fighters from fighting each other.

Continually drinking the Haymon/Showtime juice is not good.

Comment

Working...
                      X