Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briggs taunts Wlad at sea, creates wave that knocks Wlad into the water (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    And we know Briggs has the chin to go 12 and will actually come to win and not just survive...
    he had the chin to survive 12 with vitali. wlad is a much sharper bigger one punch guy. if briggs fought like the same statue against wlad he wouldn't make it past the 8th round

Comment

• Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
      Why not, Wlad faces bums like every fight
      kinda' my thoughts as well

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
        he had the chin to survive 12 with vitali. wlad is a much sharper bigger one punch guy. if briggs fought like the same statue against wlad he wouldn't make it past the 8th round
        Wlad also does not throw many punches other then a jab until the 7th-8th round out of fear of being hit

Comment

Wlad also does not throw many punches other then a jab until the 7th-8th round out of fear of being hit
          yea,,,,I know hes not nearly as aggressive as vitali. good point but briggs seems to always get winded early and I just don't think wlad would have much trouble getting his punches off on a stationary tired briggs

Comment

• If he can fight Leapi...why not Briggs?

Comment

yea,,,,I know hes not nearly as aggressive as vitali. good point but briggs seems to always get winded early and I just don't think wlad would have much trouble getting his punches off on a stationary tired briggs
              I never said Briggs had a shot at winning...lol..but neither do the other people we never heard of that he fights...why not fight Briggs?? atleast he has personality, is durable and entertaining..

Comment

If he can fight Leapi...why not Briggs?
                leapi was a mandatory and beat top 10 ranked boytsov for the spot. I doubt very much hed have fought him otherwise. briggs was beaten to a pulp by vitali in his last big fight and hasn't fought anyone with a pulse since. it just doesn't do wlad any good to fight him. nothing to gain and there's now other options out there such as wilder,,,stiverne and fury

Comment

I never said Briggs had a shot at winning...lol..but neither do the other people we never heard of that he fights...why not fight Briggs?? atleast he has personality, is durable and entertaining..
                  well,,,,,the damn pre fight and build up would be hilarious and entertaining no doubt but I just think there's better options out there now for wlad that weren't there before when he fought the likes of mormeck and pianetta to keep busy. wlad is getting old now and needs some more meaningful fights before he retires. briggs would have been a great and very dangerous fight years ago but hes just way too far gone now and that damn vitali fight still gives me nightmares. briggs took a savage beating and it should have never went to the final bell. shame on his corner and that referee. it would probably be almost as ugly with wlad in there

Comment

• How many brain cells does Briggs have left ?

Comment

well,,,,,the damn pre fight and build up would be hilarious and entertaining no doubt but I just think there's better options out there now for wlad that weren't there before when he fought the likes of mormeck and pianetta to keep busy. wlad is getting old now and needs some more meaningful fights before he retires. briggs would have been a great and very dangerous fight years ago but hes just way too far gone now and that damn vitali fight still gives me nightmares. briggs took a savage beating and it should have never went to the final bell. shame on his corner and that referee. it would probably be almost as ugly with wlad in there

What can we do to get Hayden in the next video?
                      Or Chisora.
                      Or Chisora and Hayden?!

Comment

Working...
                      X