Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come when Haye beats Chisora no one cares?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
    What a troll thread.

Haye received mad Hype after his win over Chissora.

Uk media was making Haye look like the 2nd coming of Ali.
    Lol how is voicing my opinion trolling ? just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean they are trolling.

And its a fact Haye won more impressively than Klitshcko

Comment

Because people love to hate on David haye... He plays the villain role well in boxing and him backing out of numerous fights and negotiations only perpetuates the hate..

I always enjoyed haye in the ring besides the wlad fight.. I think he is one of the most exciting fighters in the sport, especially in a shootout... Haye-chisora was the best grudge match in recent times

Comment

I recall a number of people saying that Vitali looked bad, and that Chisora did well. Some even argued that he won.

Haye left no doubt as to who won, got quite a few props.

We remember the situation differently.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Because people love to hate on David haye... He plays the villain role well in boxing and him backing out of numerous fights and negotiations only perpetuates the hate..

I always enjoyed haye in the ring besides the wlad fight.. I think he is one of the most exciting fighters in the sport, especially in a shootout... Haye-chisora was the best grudge match in recent times
        Wladimir was at the end of a streak of some of the most horrible fights I have ever seen.

Valuev-Ruiz-Harrison-Klitschko.

At cruiserweight he was very exciting and more dynamic though.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
          I recall a number of people saying that Vitali looked bad, and that Chisora did well. Some even argued that he won.

Haye left no doubt as to who won, got quite a few props.

We remember the situation differently.

Wladimir was at the end of a streak of some of the most horrible fights I have ever seen.

Valuev-Ruiz-Harrison-Klitschko.

At cruiserweight he was very exciting and more dynamic though.
          Yeah, wlad shares a lot of the blame with haye,, both were incredibly boring in that fight..

Haye was my favorite cruiser to watch.. Would have loved to seen him fight adamek, Cunningham and huck at cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Yeah, wlad shares a lot of the blame with haye,, both were incredibly boring in that fight..

Haye was my favorite cruiser to watch.. Would have loved to seen him fight adamek, Cunningham and huck at cruiser
            Yup. Can't believe I was excited for that fight. I was a lot more casual at the time.

Haye would've had a much stronger legacy if he moved back down after taking Valuev's title. It's a shame really.

Comment

Chisora threw away the fight against Haye

Comment

Huh? The Haye-Chisora fight got 100x as much attention as Vitali-Chisora.
                He had some cheesy feud storyline and lots of UK hype for vs Haye.
                He was just seen as a sacrificial lamb for an aging Vitali in a relatively meaningless bout.

You need to stop making so many pointless threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  What a random arse thread
                  It really is.

Why on Earth would someone still be thinking about this now?

Comment

Because everyone hates David Haye.

Comment

One of the dumbest threads in recent times.

Vitali was criticised for his performance, even though he was 40.

Comment

Working...
                      X