No announcement yet.

Hung out With Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tesh1851 View Post
    Met Amir a year back at my gym - ended up seeing him a few more times - Hung out with him last week. Good Dude man, hoping he gets Mayweather next may.
    The overwhelming consensus from fans who meet him is that he is a people person and treats everyone with kindness and respect. Very approachable.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      You really signed up to say you hang out with khan lol. In b4 op is actually Amir khan
      maybe not khan, but a frankiebruno, uklad, flatline, lalaland alt for sure

Comment

I've met Khan and his Brother, both cool cats.

Comment

These nerds are ruthless Teesh. Tread lightly.

Comment

I met amir khan and he a douche, he yelled at the poor starbucks lady for messing up on his drink I thought maybe he just having a bad day but then a few days later he threw a tantrum at burger king and he would not get off the floor till they remake his burger Pickle,tomatoes,lettuce then cheese, not cheese,tomatoes,lettuce,pickles and on top of that he always talking about some damn internet poll that he won but didnt get his prize or something like that, he just a self adsorb prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              I met amir khan and he a douche, he yelled at the poor starbucks lady for messing up on his drink I thought maybe he just having a bad day but then a few days later he threw a tantrum at burger king and he would not get off the floor till they remake his burger Pickle,tomatoes,lettuce then cheese, not cheese,tomatoes,lettuce,pickles and on top of that he always talking about some damn internet poll that he won but didnt get his prize or something like that, he just a self adsorb prick.

and then you Woke up? lol anyway nice madeup story this.

a few days later? were you stalking him?

I've met AK and he's one of the nicest blokes you could ever come across in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                and then you Woke up? lol anyway nice madeup story this.

a few days later? were you stalking him?

I've met AK and he's one of the nicest blokes you could ever come across in person.
                you obviously dont know the real amir khan, what he signed your thigh and now you know him?

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  you obviously dont know the real amir khan, what he signed your thigh and now you know him?
                  And you do? lol

Comment

Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tesh1851 View Post
                      Haters gonna hate.
                      true that

Comment

Working...
                      X