High risk low reward??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High risk low reward??

WTF IS WRONG WITH BOXING???

Fans and boxers feel this is a way to be professional in this once great sport

''he should not fight him because he is high risk low reward''

seriously wtf what happened to taking on all challengers and fighting the best, im sure ernie shavers was high risk and low reward for ali, ali still fought him...

guys who have fought there way through the ranks have to sit down and wait or fight guys ranked below them just because they are ''high risk low reward''

even some fans think this is ok....its like boxing if full of pvssys these days who want to go the most easy route available to them....it makes me sick

Bhop is the only active fighter who takes on everyone and willing to take that''high risk''

look at Lara mandatory for floyds 154 title even given him a belt to prove it lol but he will never get that fight

same as thurman will never get his chance yet guys like Khan who aint proved **** at 147 gets a number 2 ranking by the wbc and in line to fight mayweather

WHAT A ****ING JOKE

Dignity is no longer very popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      Dignity is no longer very popular.
      sad times tbh

Comment

Good post. Too many frauds in boxing atm, not many fight for pride. It's all about fighting as many bums as possible for the most amount of money now.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
          Good post. Too many frauds in boxing atm, not many fight for pride. It's all about fighting as many bums as possible for the most amount of money now.
          the haymon era of boxing sucks

Comment

I'd like to see certain fights but I'd be a hypocrite if I condemned it because I'd do the same too if I was fighting. That's why all you can hope for is that the guy who is viewed as 'high risk low reward' continues to make a name for himself.

Comment

Fans can probably forgive those high risk, low reward cases, but high risk, high reward cases are unforgivable.

Comment

It's one thing to legitimately talk high risk low reward. I don't always like it, but I understand it.

It's another to use it as a bull**** excuse. Many times "high risk, low reward" means "I want to be paid an absurd, unrealistic amount of money because I know I'm going to get my ass kicked."

*cough*Robert Guerrero, the entire MW divison, the entire 122 division*cough*

Comment

Boxing has ALWAYS been about making money. Why do you think a lot of the best fighters ever grew up poor?

Comment

Why don't you quit your job and do a much harder one for less money?

Comment

Working...
                    X